Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Obama: we apologize 
    another bow wow??? we're sorry we killed your jihadists son.

An official from the U.S. State Department has called the Charlotte family of al-Qaida propagandist Samir Khan to offer the government's condolences on his death in a U.S. drone attack last week in Yemen, according to a family spokesman.

"They were very apologetic (for not calling the family sooner) and offered condolences," Jibril Hough said about the Thursday call from the State Department to Khan's father, Zafar.

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/201...#ixzz1aI7IEib0
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Condolences? Man, that's just messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    Condolences? Man, that's just messed up.
    This is a sticky issue. The guy was a terrorist, he had to go, no question about it.

But the government did sanction killing a US Citizen, their son, whom from all reports they seemed to try to turn him from the path he walked.

My initial reaction at this was WTF. But as I think about it a bit more, I can get behind this given the circumstances of the situation. I wouldn't apologize over killing him. I'd just be offering my condolences for their loss. Scumbag or not, he was still their son, and their own government killed him.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    This is a sticky issue. The guy was a terrorist, he had to go, no question about it.

But the government did sanction killing a US Citizen, their son, whom from all reports they seemed to try to turn him from the path he walked.

My initial reaction at this was WTF. But as I think about it a bit more, I can get behind this given the circumstances of the situation. I wouldn't apologize over killing him. I'd just be offering my condolences for their loss. Scumbag or not, he was still their son, and their own government killed him.
    No surprise.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    No surprise.
    Lets put you in the parents place. What then? Was this there fault? Are they not entitled to condolences for the loss of their child?

Or is your heart so cold you can't feel sympathy for those who lost here?
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

...and let's not forget...
    http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/209677.php

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    ...and let's not forget...
    http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/209677.php

no toliet paper now what???

what goes around comes around. he was killed in a foreign country applying his trade to kill us. if him and his bud's succeed in killing american's here or anywhere do we apologize to their families??? hell no. how do we know he didn't renounce his citizenship??? fuck his family.

Lets put you in the parents place. What then? Was this there fault? Are they not entitled to condolences for the loss of their child?

No let's not put me in the parents place, I'm not of a religion that sends it's children to be suicide bombers, you drip with PC.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Banned

If anything, it was al Qaeda's place to offer condolences to the parents. The insurgents have never apologized for killing any Americans before.