1. #1 Sex, drugs and hiding from the law at Wall Street protests 
    The criminals are crashing the party.

Lured by cheap drugs and free food, creepy thugs have infiltrated the crowd of protesters camped out in Zuccotti Park for Occupy Wall Street, The Post has learned.

“I got warrants. I’m running from the law,” boasted Dave, 24, a scrawny, unshaven miscreant in filthy clothes from Stamford, Conn. “I’m not even supposed to be here, but it’s as good a spot as any to hide.”

Wanted for burglary, the drug-addled fugitive said some of his hard-partying pals clued him in that the protest was a good place to be fed, get wasted and crash.

I’ve been smoking and drinking in here for eight days now,” said Dave, booze on his breath and his eyes bloodshot as he lay sprawled on a tattered sheet of cardboard. “I need to get some methadone. Every day, I wake up, and I’m f--ked up.”

Drugs can be easy to score -- a Post reporter was offered pot for $15 and heroin for $10.

They’ve already fueled at least one violent incident, when a wasted nut job socked a medical volunteer in the face before others hauled the attacker away.

“We are trying to keep everything calm and work with the police, but there are some crazies in here,” said Paul, a security volunteer.

“The other day, there was a guy charging people $5 to use the McDonald’s bathroom. He was on LSD or high on something.”

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/m...#ixzz1aP78UvRF
    Raise of hands if your suprised that a bunch of druggy criminals are drawn to a leftist protest.

Come on. Anyone?
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

"When the weather starts getting cold, we’re already talking about bringing tents in here,” said Robert, 47, of Pennsylvania. “I’m not going anywhere.

“I lost my job of 22 years, and someone has gotta pay,’’ he said. “Civil disobedience is something we may need to keep this site occupied. If everyone does it at once, the cops won’t be able to do anything.”
    22 Years ago? 22 YEARS AGO?!?!
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

I guess we now know where all the Deadheads have gone since Jerry Garcia died.

The only time in my life in which I have observed the flagrant selling of illegal drugs without even trying to conceal one's activities was in the parking lot of The Palace of Auburn Hills right before a Grateful Dead concert. Not even the crack dealers of Detroit are as open as these guys were. The were selling fruit juice by the sip.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    22 Years ago? 22 YEARS AGO?!?!
    Pretty sure they meant they worked at their job for 22 years. :D

Some of my favorites:
    “On my third day, they had smoked salmon with cream cheese. You know how much smoked salmon is a pound? Sixteen dollars. I eat better here than I do with my parents!”

“We are not destroying anything. We are only witnessing how the system is destroying itself.”

“People say they are here for the cause, but the real reason is the free food,”

Some of them are right. It's another Woodstock more than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by EazyMack View Post
    Pretty sure they meant they worked at their job for 22 years. :D
    Good catch, I missed that important "of".