1. #1 My favorite topic.......czars! 
    Number Of Czars In Obama Regime Hits 45, Operate Under a “Veil Of Secrecy”…

The Report in PDF format...
    (snip)

* Czars appointees have seized unprecedented control over major aspects of government policy and programs. In some instances, unconfirmed czars have authority, in seeming violation of the U.S. Constitution, over certain Senate-confirmed officers.
    * A number of the czars have been linked to scandals, thefts and kickbacks, flagrant and offensive statements, conflicts of interest, and radical leftist political ideologies and policies.

(snip)
    There is a cancer growing within our government!

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

The REINS Act will rein in Czars as well as most other bureaucracies who attempt to pass rules which emulate legislation.

Read about the REINS Act. Do what you can to get it passed.
    http://geoffdavis.house.gov/REINS/

Quote Originally Posted by TruckerMe View Post
    The REINS Act will rein in Czars as well as most other bureaucracies who attempt to pass rules which emulate legislation.

Read about the REINS Act. Do what you can to get it passed.
    http://geoffdavis.house.gov/REINS/
    It would fix many/most problems with our Republic. That is why I predict that the GOP will be largely for it and DIMS will be entirely against it. Once it is politicized, it will become a lost cause until all branches of gov't are in Conservative hands.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    It would fix many/most problems with our Republic. That is why I predict that the GOP will be largely for it and DIMS will be entirely against it. Once it is politicized, it will become a lost cause until all branches of gov't are in Conservative hands.
    It will take the right Republican President to sign it, that's for sure. I am hopeful...........:)

This czar 'thing' is ridiculous. I can understand a president having advisors, and I can understand delegating some things to other people or agencies. The presidency is a huge job and probably too much for a single individual any more.

BUT, from what I read, this clown has appointed czars to do everything. He's got czars to make laws/rules for just about every aspect of our lives.

Other than vacation, playing golf, running for re-election and appearing superior to mere mortals in photo ops, what does obama do?
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck58 View Post
    This czar 'thing' is ridiculous. I can understand a president having advisors, and I can understand delegating some things to other people or agencies. The presidency is a huge job and probably too much for a single individual any more.

BUT, from what I read, this clown has appointed czars to do everything. He's got czars to make laws/rules for just about every aspect of our lives.

Other than vacation, playing golf, running for re-election and appearing superior to mere mortals in photo ops, what does obama do?
    It is a huge increase in the executive branch at the expense of other branches of government and of the people.