Thread: TEA Party vs OWS

1. #1 TEA Party vs OWS 
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Funny how the Wold Workers Party is prevalent here. It's also funny how they use a murderous icon like Gueverra as their symbol. Think about that. The pictures on the left show peaceful people expressing their displeasure at excessive taxation using such violent icons like Uncle Sam while the one's on the right not only use an ideology responsible for more death and destitution than any other economic model in history, their icons are murderous thugs who had people killed for their own amusement. Now I ask people like wee wee, exactly which side is full of hate and violence?

I particularly like the image of the guy defecating on the police car. It's probably the most articulate statement of principles that we are going to get from the OWS crowd.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    I particularly like the image of the guy defecating on the police car. It's probably the most articulate statement of principles that we are going to get from the OWS crowd.
    And wasn't that such a grown up thing to do?

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    And wasn't that such a grown up thing to do?
    I suspect that this was the subject of his masters' thesis, demonstrating his mastery of potty training, which makes him about as employable as my three-year-old.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    I suspect that this was the subject of his masters' thesis, demonstrating his mastery of potty training, which makes him about as employable as my three-year-old.
    Comparing the 2 I'd take your 3 year old over that loser in a NY minute.