Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Detroit Lions question.... 
    Yeah, at the risk of jinxing their season, this question needs asking.

How long till the Detroit Lions blow their season?

Quote Originally Posted by MountainMan View Post
    Yeah, at the risk of jinxing their season, this question needs asking.

How long till the Detroit Lions blow their season?
    I dont see it happening, they are just getting better.

Unless Megatron goes down.:eek:

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    between now and the Thanksgiving game they have 3 games that are tough, SF, Car, and Chicago again. Then they play Green Bay 2x in a couple weeks. 11-5 2nd in the NFCN to the 15-1 Packers :D
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Super Bowl Baby!!!!
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

As long as Stafford stays healthy and the space ship that dropped Calvin Johnson off doesn't come back and pick him up they should be okay.
    2009 CU Pro Football Pick'em Champ

Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    Super Bowl Baby!!!!
    good luck with that one buddy have you SEEN the way the Packers have been playing? this team has the potential to be BETTER than the 07 Pats
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    Super Bowl Baby!!!!
    Now you went and jinxed your team...... :D

They aren't going to the Superbowl...but I think it's a mistake to call this Lions team a fluke or think it will self destruct. That Defense is pretty sick.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    They aren't going to the Superbowl...but I think it's a mistake to call this Lions team a fluke or think it will self destruct. That Defense is pretty sick.
    agree, especially as a fan of the Packers, I think the Lions are a good team and will continue to get better, but they aren't going to the Super Bowl. They've played hard and played good, but they will come back to earth. They'll make the playoffs and may even go deep.

One thing that scares me about the Packers is their defense giving up yards, but they've been very opportunistic and creating turnovers right when they need it.

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    agree, especially as a fan of the Packers, I think the Lions are a good team and will continue to get better, but they aren't going to the Super Bowl. They've played hard and played good, but they will come back to earth. They'll make the playoffs and may even go deep.

One thing that scares me about the Packers is their defense giving up yards, but they've been very opportunistic and creating turnovers right when they need it.
    I can even see them pushing into the Championship game.....I just think that teams like GB, NO and Dallas on a good day could beat this team.

Great teams don't get down 20 points. Lions have done that twice. Yeah they came back to win, which makes them a very good team.....but great teams don't let it happen in the first place
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor