Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    I can even see them pushing into the Championship game.....I just think that teams like GB, NO and Dallas on a good day could beat this team.

Great teams don't get down 20 points. Lions have done that twice. Yeah they came back to win, which makes them a very good team.....but great teams don't let it happen in the first place
    They just like to create a bit of suspense. :D
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    They just like to create a bit of suspense. :D
    lol....Heard the last time they were 5-0 was 1956.

My best friend is a Lion fan and I can just hear him say, they have been keeping people in suspence for 55 years. :D
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    They aren't going to the Superbowl...but I think it's a mistake to call this Lions team a fluke or think it will self destruct. That Defense is pretty sick.

I'm happy for the Lions fans here that the team is doing so well. They have been such loyal fans for so long.

I'm not counting on them making it to the Super Bowl, I still subscribe to my theory that the Lions being in the championship is a sign of the apocalypse. But I would like for that theory to be disproved.

I saw this coming the moment the Ford's gave Millen his walking papers. They've had great drafts since. They're doing it the right way.