1. #1 BlackBerry outage spreads to North America 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    (CNN) -- Millions of BlackBerry users remained without service on Wednesday as a three-day outage spread to North America.

"BlackBerry subscribers in the Americas may be experiencing intermittent service delays this morning," Research in Motion, maker of BlackBerry smartphones, said in a statement. "We are working to resolve the situation as quickly as possible and we apologize to our customers for any inconvenience. We will provide a further update as soon as more information is available."

The service outage started on Monday with customers in the Middle East, Europe and Africa, before spreading to South America on Tuesday. On Wednesday morning it appeared to hit the United States and Canada. The outage appears primarily to affect text messaging and Internet access from the mobile phones, not necessarily their ability to place calls.

"BlackBerry users in Canada have been cut off from their smartphone's messaging, e-mail and Internet services," the Canadian news site CP24 wrote. Those sentiments were echoed by the CBC, the Canadian broadcaster, which put out a breaking news tweet saying e-mail and texting services had been interrupted in some parts of Canada.

LINKY
    May the FORCE be with you!

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    glad i got a droid
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Anonymous did say they were going to make a statement, no?

I've had no problem with my Blackber.......
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Anonymous did say they were going to make a statement, no?
    bunch of fucking douchebags is what they are
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry