Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Finally we meet Obama's "typical" grandmother! 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    SHOCKING Obama words: what he really thinks of white folks
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI77c...eature=related

Finally we meet Obama's "typical" grandmother!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HB_D...eature=related
    comments :

overseez :
    He should be deported. Go and run for President of Kenya.
    MountAthos I can't believe a man who attended anti-white anti-american hate rallies for 20 years is running for president.
    Blueronin: - Wow i couldnt have said it better myself well maybe i could if i said Americas CHITLINS are coming home to roost.
    You need to read your history books again. We bomb them because they bomb us you idiot. Unless you think we should have let the japanese and germans have their way with the world. I apologize in advance for calling you an idiot, but you are. Consider yourself 100% indoctrinated in hating America and please do yourself a favor, move the hell out from my country. if you are stupid enough to believe ALL whitey's evil. move to a black neighborhood , or better yet, move to africa.
    blueronin: The problem is, it is entirely one sided. Whitey Evil, Blacks Victims. My eyes tell me otherwise, statistics tell me other wise. However, people like me will never be able to tell the truth, because it is politically incorrect. we can't discuss high black incarceration rate(due to high crime rate), high black out of wedlock birth, race base affirmative action policies that favors the persons race over his/her character and achievement. thug culture, victim's mentality i could go on and on
    blueronin:Ask our service members who fight this war if they are willing to fight it. The majority will say they are committed to the mission. The majority of our military are conservative. If you want to talk about tyranny, explain how people like you can support affirmative action, abortion, and the "right" for gays to marry. when you so freely deny citizens the right to bear arms and defend themselves (clearly written in our constitution). you don't have a clue what freedom is.
    blueronin: You don't have a clue about reality my friend. The truth is the complete opposite, what you perceive is one thing, what is reality is completely different. Google: the color of crime. A white person saying the N word has no power in American Politics. However, there are some black race peddlers who will milk America for all it's worth. Affirmative action is destroying our merit base system and creating racial resentment everyday. Analyze the situation more carefully, it will scare you.
    stirs11 this affirmative action ni*ger thinks there are 59 states
    .................................................. .........
    BHO IS NOT ELECTABLE IN NOV.
    Why Can't Obama Get His Story Straight?
    Obama & all his uncles watch?
    PRESIDENTIAL ? You decide !
    .................................................. .
    seans10:
    Barack should forget about the White House and go back to that outhouse he calls his church. Hillary was right--there's no way this clown can win--even with the almost the entire mainstream media (and ALL the far left media) in the tank for him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI77c...eature=related

Eyelids
    WOW, some of those excerpts are the biggest misquotes ever.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Glad you enjoyed the post kid !

You have evidence or are you just sticking your head in the sand?
    The problem with sticking your head in the sand is you are showing your ass.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    You have evidence or are you just sticking your head in the sand?
    The problem with sticking your head in the sand is you are showing your ass.
    The Malcolm X quotation is taken so horribly out of context I cant even begin.

Please "begin", and end. We'll wait.

So feel free to provide the full context so that we can judge for ourselves. You do have video, or at least a transcript, right?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

You know Eyelids will not back up his claim, being a cowardly, lying asshole and all

Goldwater
    Ha, when he says "white folks" it sounds so wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    You know Eyelids will not back up his claim, being a cowardly, lying asshole and all
    cowardly, lying asshole = Liberal:D