1. #1 Solyndra’s CEO Departs Amid Growing Scandal 

Brian Harrison, the chief executive of Solyndra – the solar energy firm that filed for bankruptcy last month after receiving a $528 million federal loan – has stepped down in the wake of multiple investigations into the company that threaten to tarnish the White House.

Harrison, who was among the company’s top executives to plead the Fifth repeatedly during a congressional hearing last month, “left the company as scheduled” last Friday, Solyndra reported in a bankruptcy court document filed late Tuesday and obtained by FoxNews.com. But the document didn’t offer more details on his departure and a Solyndra spokesman could not be reached for comment.

The company is seeking to replace him with R. Todd Neilson, who would serve as Solyndra’s chief restructuring officer. Neilson has previously served as bankruptcy trustee for former boxing star Mike Tyson and Death Row Records, which once employed Tupac Shakur, Dr. Dre and Snoop Dog, according to the filing.

The departure comes just one week after the Energy Department confirmed that the director of its controversial loan program resigned. Energy Secretary Steven Chu said that Jonathan Silver told him in July that he planned to return to the private sector soon after the program ended Sept. 30.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011...est=latestnews
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

I love it when corrupt Democrats take the Fifth!
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

That just paves the way for his appointment to Business Czar.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    I was thinking more like it qualifies him as a replacement for Tim Geithner! :eek:
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    ROFLOL!!!
    --Odysseus

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Why the hell doesnt anything stick to Obama? He could kill kittens and get away with it. :mad:

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Why the hell doesnt anything stick to Obama? He could kill kittens and get away with it. :mad:
    For the same reason that very little stuck to Clinton: Media malpractice. When you have billions of dollars worth of free publicity from the major media drowning out all criticism, it's harder to make something stick. On the plus side, Obama's approval numbers are collapsing in spite of the perpetual media screen.
    --Odysseus

Believe me, when the 2012 presidential race kicks up in earnest, believe you me who ever the GOP candidate is is going to trumpet this from the hills. Unlike when the left tried to pin World Com and Enron on Bush, this scandal has Obumbles finger prints all over it.

And the whole stimulus thing was sold to the public as money that would be spent to best stimulate job growth....

There's no way investing in companies like Solyndra could fall into such a category. The same goes for propping up union expenses. The bill was grossly misrepresented to the country. No misspeaks, no room for nuance...we were purposely lied to by this administration.

And there are still people out there who will vote for him ?!!!