1. #1 'I Fed Bigfoot Blueberry Bagels,' Michigan Woman Says 
    There are new claims of bigfoot encounters -- in Siberia and rural Michigan -- that will likely add to the debate over whether the creatures really exist, although neither holds the smoking gun of a photograph, tissue sample or other scientific evidence.

A group of Russians claim a living "snowman" roams the cold Shoria Mountain area of southern Siberia. Meanwhile a woman in Newaygo County, Mich., told Discovery News that she has been interacting with and actually feeding a large family of close to 10 Bigfoot-like creatures who live in the woods near her home for the past two years.

The legendary Bigfoot, also known as Sasquatch, is supposedly an ape-like creature that inhabits forests. Though most scientists discount its existence, "sightings" continue to pop up. Here are the top 10.

"They get fish every day, a bucket of fruit, a bucket of dry dog food," said Robin Lynn Pfeifer, a 47-year-old resident of Newaygo County, north of Grand Rapids. "Their favorite thing is blueberry bagels. If I'm not baking them, I go to different stores to buy them."
    Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/...#ixzz1am3zA5Mc

In other news, Michigan woman is smoking some good stuff. :D

That was my sister in-law, she moved up there. She will swim a swamp to get them if you put cream cheese on them.
    Last edited by Rockntractor; 10-14-2011 at 01:47 PM.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    man...those bagels were good ;) LOL
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

They're looking in the wrong place. He moved to the sun because of global warming.........

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Wouldn't suprise me up here. There is some wierd stuff in the woods. I've gotten the willies out there on more then one occasion. I'll rarely go alone into the woods unarmed.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Someone needs to tell her that if you feed them they'll just keep coming back. Like hippies.

Upon further review, the Bigfoot mentioned above turned out to be...

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Does every thread have to mention OWS??? :mad::D:D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Wouldn't suprise me up here. There is some wierd stuff in the woods. I've gotten the willies out there on more then one occasion. I'll rarely go alone into the woods unarmed.

There is allegedly some really weird shit going on near Newaygo. There's a haunted road I saw on one of those ghost shows. The Croton dam is also allegedly haunted. On top of that, in about a month, all the streetwalkers from GR show up in Newaygo, White Cloud and Baldwin to follow their customers when the latter go deer hunting.

I think the bears like the blueberry bagels, not bigfoot . My mom's creepy boyfriend lives just north of that area, between White Cloud and Baldwin. They've got a bear that likes to track through the area, leaving scratch marks on the garbage cans and such.