1. #1 Occupy DC obstructs cameraman. Calls him "Republican" 
    A must watch. If OWS didn't irk you before, then this will really piss you off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoPwo...layer_embedded

And from the website where I found this video:

http://21stcenturywire.com/tag/charlotte-iserbyt/

Hardly grass roots

It is already well documented that the original Occupy Wall Street protest was seeded by a collectivist George Soros funded foundation called Ad Busters, and allegedly supported by the shadowy agitator hacker group called Anonymous.

For the last decade, globalist foundations promoting democracy and freedom have been active in fomenting uprisings all over the planet, and fresh off their international successes they have finally come home to roost within the OWS movement.

But what is not as well documented is the involvement of the international CIA front organization called the Center for Applied Nonviolent Action and Strategies (CANVAS). This can be described as a kind of consultancy for would-be revolutionaries, an organization of professional agitators-for-hire who globe-trot, openly promoting their CFR-sponsored agenda- most notably in Egypt, where CANVAS trained and managed Egyptian protestors as early as 2009 in preparation for the fabled ‘Arab Spring’ in 2010-2011.

Their projects are clandestine, kept secret while in preparation, names of clients are not publically available, and are extremely well funded by American intelligence services. And yes, they are now active on US soil.

It is important that readers understand how CANVAS was created- from the Serbian political youth movement called OPTOR!(translated as ‘Resistance!), who’s initial project was the US-backed overthrow of the Slobodan Milosevic government in Yugoslavia in 2000.

OPTOR’s support and funding network reads like a who’s who of CIA and globalist front foundations, including well known CIA front organization USAID, George Soros’s collectivist front foundation Freedom House, and the National Endowment for Democracy whose operational successes include the Rose Revolution in Georgia, the Orange Revolution in Ukraine, and the Tulip Revolution in Kyrgyzstan, each heavily financed and backed by groups funded by or connected to the U.S. government. Likewise, events in Tunisia, North Africa and Egypt were orchestrated out of the finest detail, and it seems that events surrounding the OWS movement are no different.

Key operatives in OPTOR!, and later for CANVAS are Serbians Ivan Marovic and Srdja Popovic. After the fall of Milosovec, the western media hailed Marovic as a democratic genius, but it came out later that his entire program came out of an elite Boston think tank’s ‘regime change’ manual, From Dictatorship to Democracy, written by a Harvard Professor Gene Sharp.

From the first days of OWS, it should be noted that Marovic was already on site, and guiding groups by demonstrating the power of The People’s Microphone. Watch here as Marovic himself leads crowds in the first days of the protests...
    More at the link.

This is what the democrats have bneen inciting all along. Republicans are the enemy. Just ask Nancy Pelosi.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    how ironic is it the moron blocking the recording is smoking? "evil big tobacco supporter" :D
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

heh heh..

Kokesh doesn't affiliate with a party.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

What's hilarious is that the arguments that this doofus and the chick make are the same arguments the cops use when they don't like being filmed.

Speaking of the cops, someone should call them. At the 8:07 mark I think that hippie in the hoodie was hitting the pipe.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    What's hilarious is that the arguments that this doofus and the chick make are the same arguments the cops use when they don't like being filmed.

Speaking of the cops, someone should call them. At the 8:07 mark I think that hippie in the hoodie was hitting the pipe.
    I have a sneaking suspicion that the cops have been told "hands off". The few altercations that have happened in NY--the pepper spray, for example-- have been perpetrated by higher level cops (detectives) and they have resulted in more publicity and support for the movement.

Bunch of self righteous commies.....such wonderful examples of stupidity on display.