Rasmussen: Cain 43%, Obama 41%.
The latest poll.
Interesting. But looking at the other match ups. Cain is the only one beating Obama. But at this time, its still too early for a definitive leader.
I hope Cain wipes the floor with Obamas butt it would be a sweet victory
OK. That's 84%. What about the other 16%? Who do they go to?
What's to Choose??!!
It's more telling that Obama's numbers are falling than Cain's are up atm...not that Cain's numbers being up is a bad thing...just hope he keeps it up for the next week weeks
I think 999 needs some work.
It's like 666 upside down. :)
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|