Thread: Cain ~V~ Obama Poll

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1 Cain ~V~ Obama Poll 
    Destroyer of Worlds Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Posts
    4,839
    Rasmussen: Cain 43%, Obama 41%.

    The latest poll.

    Interesting. But looking at the other match ups. Cain is the only one beating Obama. But at this time, its still too early for a definitive leader.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009
     

  2. #2  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    335
    I hope Cain wipes the floor with Obamas butt it would be a sweet victory
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,269
    OK. That's 84%. What about the other 16%? Who do they go to?
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,269


    What's to Choose??!!
     

  5. #5  
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
    Posts
    8,757
    It's more telling that Obama's numbers are falling than Cain's are up atm...not that Cain's numbers being up is a bad thing...just hope he keeps it up for the next week weeks
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry
     

  6. #6  
    Loss Prevention RobJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    14,798
    I think 999 needs some work.

    It's like 666 upside down. :)
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    8,563
    Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    I think 999 needs some work.

    It's like 666 upside down. :)
    Bachmann said that and got clobbered.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •