Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Occupy Portland aka Try not to laugh 
    :D :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaVvzTyMcls&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    wow....thats not gay at all
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

:facepalm: You people in Florida, Colorado and New Jersey have NOTHING on us in the Pacific Northwest. These people are considered "normal" up here....

What I wouldn't give to see a few water cannons and German Shepherds let loose up here on these filthy flebaggers.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    That was one of the most retarded things I've seen in a while...Good going hippies!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Power CUer
    Twinkles and down twinkles. Good Lord. Plus, he seems to have borrowed his mom's wristwatch.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    That was one of the most retarded things I've seen in a while...Good going hippies!!!
    nah...thats from watching too much Glee :D
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Crotch-scratching means "please bring the de-lousing spray over here".

These losers are planning yet again to occupy downtown Detroit this weekend. The Tigers are playing in Texas and the Wings are playing in Minnesota, so they figure they won't have to deal with sports fans, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Crotch-scratching means "please bring the de-lousing spray over here".

These losers are planning yet again to occupy downtown Detroit this weekend. The Tigers are playing in Texas and the Wings are playing in Minnesota, so they figure they won't have to deal with sports fans, I guess.
    they are going to Kalamazoo and Grand Rapids as well...ones in Kzoo spent the time wondering around in front of the banks then left LOL

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    they are going to Kalamazoo and Grand Rapids as well...ones in Kzoo spent the time wondering around in front of the banks then left LOL

I keep wondering if Eric Carman is right, and all that the police really need to do to disperse the crowd is to play some death metal, like Slayer or Pantera.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I keep wondering if Eric Carman is right, and all that the police really need to do to disperse the crowd is to play some death metal, like Slayer or Pantera.
    nah, they should start playing some Hank Williams Jr :D