Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 We've WON!! OCCUPY WASILLA next Saturday. 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Dear God.

Blue_In_AK (1000+ posts) Mon Oct-17-11 02:42 PM
    Original message We've WON!! OCCUPY WASILLA next Saturday. Edited on Mon Oct-17-11 02:42 PM by Blue_In_AK
    Just now posted at my Facebook page:

WHEN: Saturday, Oct. 22nd 11:00am; and ANYTIME - WHERE: WASILLA LAKE

Welcome to OCCUPY WASILLA, in solidarity with Occupy Wall St. We hope to provide people with information about events that are organizing, ongoing, and building across Alaska and the U.S. as we, the 99%, take action against the greed and corruption of this economic system.

We will only grow stronger in our solidarity and we a...re heard in Alaska too, uniting voices echoing across the world. Please join with us in Wasilla, be a HERO, be a part of the Revolution!

This event is open to ALL ages. Bring your faimly and friends! OCCUPY WASILLA is dedicated to a safe and friendly environment to host our support of the Revolution! We are committed to legal, non-violent PROTEST. Bring your signs, voices/speaches, mega-phones, hand warmers for kids, blankets, snacks/food, thermos, chairs for elders, live music, face paint for fun. Bring your passion! Bring new chants! UNITE! RISE UP! Let your voice be heard & feel the power of being a part of the 99%!

FacePalm pic for the oldtimers...:D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Wasilla? OK, what are there like 6 people in the whole town to begin with?

Banned
    This is the kinda shit that makes me laugh. I hope they actually go through with this.

Quote Originally Posted by KhrushchevsShoe View Post
    This is the kinda shit that makes me laugh. I hope they actually go through with this.
    And what exactly will they accomplish with this? Do they think Sarah Palin really gives a crap? They need to stop flattering themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gutless Coward KhrushchevsShoe View Post
    So you're happy with absolute failure....wait, of course you are since that's what your entire life has been.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

So, they go to Wasiilla to give SP the attention that they don't want her to have. There's a reason we call them DUmmies.

So, they go to Wasiilla to give SP the attention that they don't want her to have.
    Yep. Then they'll criticize and mock her for calling attention to herself, and "making it all about her".

All you can do it :D about it.

MOONBAT: I occupy this place in the name of revolution!!! Power to the People!!!

MOM: Honey could you please keep it down, I'm trying watch The Rifleman on ME tv.

MOONBAT: Mom, I'm trying to over throw Capitalism, Racism, Sexism and Colonialism!

MOM: Okay, but be done playing in the kitchen by eight; I'm making chocolate chip cookies for the bake sale tomorrow.

MOONBAT: How could you Mother?! You know that coco farms enslave children!!!

MOM : Alright ( sigh) I'll make oatmeal then.

MOONBAT: Just make sure tomorrow you don't sell any to Jews!

MOM: Honey, did you forget to take your meds again? You know the people at the nervous hospital hate it when you do that
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    MOONBAT: I occupy this place in the name of revolution!!! Power to the People!!!

MOM: Honey could you please keep it down, I'm trying watch The Rifleman on ME tv.

MOONBAT: Mom, I'm trying to over throw Capitalism, Racism, Sexism and Colonialism!

MOM: Okay, but be done playing in the kitchen by eight; I'm making chocolate chip cookies for the bake sale tomorrow.

MOONBAT: How could you Mother?! You know that coco farms enslave children!!!

MOM : Alright ( sigh) I'll make oatmeal then.

MOONBAT: Just make sure tomorrow you don't sell any to Jews!

MOM: Honey, did you forget to take your meds again? You know the people at the nervous hospital hate it when you do that

May the FORCE be with you!

They want a safe friendly atmosphere! This is RURAL Alaska. The people hunt for a living. Ohhh they won't find this nearly as nice as New York.