Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Its A... Ultrasound results 
    Banned
    :eek::eek:TWINS!!!!!! I am still pinching myself we rolled the dice and we are having twins a boy and a girl my head is still spinning and the older ones are so excited.
    I was getting nervous when the tech and the doctor started to talk softly and my past miscarriage history but this is such wonderful news.
    I guess the baby boy was hidding or they did not look good enough when they first saw Bean on the screen.
    My husband keeps joking saying how is Ben and Jerry doing I told him I was going to murder him if he kept it up.:D

Ruh roe!:eek::D
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Ruh roe!:eek::D
    No kidding a little worried about two little ones I am dreading the delivery

Quote Originally Posted by noworries View Post
    No kidding a little worried about two little ones I am dreading the delivery
    I have twin sisters.:)
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Congrats!! :D
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I have twin sisters.:)
    Do they have matching names? I hate the cutsey matchy names

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    Congrats!! :D
    Thank you so much:D

Congratulations! I hope someone in your family gives you diaper service as a baby gift, you are going to need it.

My sister-in-law had twins, who are now 14. She had a history of miscarriages prior to this pregnancy, and she had a planned c-section at 8 months, which proved in her case to be the right decision. She was in her late 30s at the time, and also had other health conditions that were issues.

Twins ... Wow! I think that's wonderful. Happy for you!

Will this be your first birthing experience, or do you have any other children?

If this is your first, is natural to be nervous. I remember being terrified (46 years ago) ... til I finally told myself, if my 19 year old sister-in-law could do it ... I should be able to as well! :D

I was 24 at the time.

Now you are going to have to come up with a name for your little boy. I looked up names for twins, with the little girl being named Rebecca, and the suggestion was Robert for the boy.

Nevermind, just enjoy and take care of yourself.

~ ABC
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Congrats :)