Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    I had a good friend growing up named Rebecca.
    Everyone ended up calling her Bek for short. She
    still uses that as her formal business name today.
    We are going to spell it Rebekkah for the Biblical spelling I do like the nickname Bek I may have to do that.

My daughter, Elizabeth, has two nick names...I usually call her by her full name..but sometimes I'll refer to her as Liz..her grandparents call her Ellie. To me, that sounds old...but she responds to both..but refers to herself as Elizabeth..or Ebizibee...since she can't fully pronounce it yet...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    My daughter, Elizabeth, has two nick names...I usually call her by her full name..but sometimes I'll refer to her as Liz..her grandparents call her Ellie. To me, that sounds old...but she responds to both..but refers to herself as Elizabeth..or Ebizibee...since she can't fully pronounce it yet...lol
    I have a niece named Elizabeth. We've twisted her name so many ways over the
    years till it finally evolved into Lillypad, that's usually what I call her. Lilly, Lil, Lillybell...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    How cute how old is she again?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    I have a niece named Elizabeth. We've twisted her name so many ways over the
    years till it finally evolved into Lillypad, that's usually what I call her. Lilly, Lil, Lillybell...
    Those are also cute nicknames I love them