Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Congratulations! So many matching names to choose from, Sonny and Cher anyone? :D

Quote Originally Posted by bijou View Post
    Congratulations! So many matching names to choose from, Sonny and Cher anyone? :D
    Funny!

First names that came to my mind were Bonnie & Clyde!

PS ... Noworries, just re-read what you wrote, and found out that you DO have older children. Are they old enough to have any suggestions? They might be thrilled to be asked.

~ ABC
    American By Choice ~ 1980

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Congrats!!!! :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Congrats to you all. I wish you the best of luck.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Congratz!!!! good luck!
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    Congrats!! :D
    Thank you

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Congratulations! I hope someone in your family gives you diaper service as a baby gift, you are going to need it.

My sister-in-law had twins, who are now 14. She had a history of miscarriages prior to this pregnancy, and she had a planned c-section at 8 months, which proved in her case to be the right decision. She was in her late 30s at the time, and also had other health conditions that were issues.
    With our other two we used cloth diapers this time I do not think I have the energy to do that

Have they found anymore?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    Twins ... Wow! I think that's wonderful. Happy for you!

Will this be your first birthing experience, or do you have any other children?

If this is your first, is natural to be nervous. I remember being terrified (46 years ago) ... til I finally told myself, if my 19 year old sister-in-law could do it ... I should be able to as well! :D

I was 24 at the time.

Now you are going to have to come up with a name for your little boy. I looked up names for twins, with the little girl being named Rebecca, and the suggestion was Robert for the boy.

Nevermind, just enjoy and take care of yourself.

~ ABC
    No we are going with David John for the boy and Rebekah Grace for the girl my older son has named the boy and my older daughter named the girl.