Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 The most disgusting vile article on Palin so far 
    This does not come from DU, but since it represents what the DUmmies and liberals really think about Governor Palin, I will post it here. It comes from the CBC, a Canadian taxpayer funded news service. It was written by Heather Mallick, an ultra-feminist columnist for the CBC. It is worse than anything that I have seen so far written about Palin.

There is not enough space in this box to write about all of my problems with this article. Instead of that, I will post the link to it and urge you to see for yourself. It is sort of long, but I urge you to not comment in this thread unless you read all of it, since it just gets worse and worse as you go down, and reading the first two paragraphs doesn't do it justice, so to speak.

Many of the comments on the article by viewers of it cheered me up a little.

My apologies if this was already posted.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2008/...socialcomments
    Licenced New York State EMT-B

Read some of the comments. :D:D
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Something BLOWS in Canada (X rated 18 and older)

I am sitting here slack jawed. I finished a column by Canadian OP_ED writer,Heather Mallick that has left me searching for the proper decent words and phrases. Growing up my mother and father taught me social lessons that have stayed with me for 60 years. Both are gone now ,yet I still honor them by holding dear the principles they instilled.

Mom,Dad I am sure you will forgive me for that which I am about to do. I apologize in advance

Heather Mallick is the epitome of the word C*NT. The world she sees is covered with slutty girls,pierced to the hilt. Boys imitating Marilyn Manson. Men kowtowing with reverence, lest she drop them a crumb of whatever drug she is ingesting today.

Ms Mallick is a bitter douchebag. She does not know what REAL MEN and REAL WOMEN are. As she peers over her monocle watching Sarah Palin at the RNC,her envy boils her temper soars. "Who does this woman think she is. Alaska Governor bah. No Republican deserves the VPOTUS. This job was RESERVED for one of US. A liberal, Woman who really knows and understands how to suckle at the TIT of the US Gov't."

You see ,YOU MISERABLE SLUT (I stole that line). You ain't no woman. That vagina between you legs is for more that peeing. Since you really do not use it anymore,have it checked. It is probably grown over.

In the states we have so many bitches ,like yourself. Bynow your evil personna should roll off my back. I can't allow that because your being Canadian and so much better than us,.... NO I WILL NOT BACK DOWN.

No one with the mental and internal ugliness of you can possess any surface appeal.

So return to the cult circle,bath in shit and gargle with urine. You will feel and smell much better

MODS if you must delete this I understand
    Last edited by Claret1995; 09-11-2008 at 08:04 PM.

I thought it was pretty funny. Mostly because all it does is reflect VERY poorly on the author.

I'll bet she doesn't get laid much (by guys) with that attitude.

Edit: In thinking more about this, it doesn't reflect well upon the CBC either that they would even let that get into print - even in an OP-ED context.
    Last edited by FDK; 09-12-2008 at 11:10 AM.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Claret1995 View Post
    Something BLOWS in Canada (X rated 18 and older)

I am sitting here slack jawed. I finished a column by Canadian OP_ED writer,Heather Mallick that has left me searching for the proper decent words and phrases. Growing up my mother and father taught me social lessons that have stayed with me for 60 years. Both are gone now ,yet I still honor them by holding dear the principles they instilled.

Mom,Dad I am sure you will forgive me for that which I am about to do. I apologize in advance

Heather Mallick is the epitome of the word C*NT. The world she sees is covered with slutty girls,pierced to the hilt. Boys imitating Marilyn Manson. Men kowtowing with reverence, lest she drop them a crumb of whatever drug she is ingesting today.

Ms Mallick is a bitter douchebag. She does not know what REAL MEN and REAL WOMEN are. As she peers over her monocle watching Sarah Palin at the RNC,her envy boils her temper soars. "Who does this woman think she is. Alaska Governor bah. No Republican deserves the VPOTUS. This job was RESERVED for one of US. A liberal, Woman who really knows and understands how to suckle at the TIT of the US Gov't."

You see ,YOU MISERABLE SLUT (I stole that line). You ain't no woman. That vagina between you legs is for more that peeing. Since you really do not use it anymore,have it checked. It is probably grown over.

In the states we have so many bitches ,like yourself. Bynow your evil personna should roll off my back. I can't allow that because your being Canadian and so much better than us,.... NO I WILL NOT BACK DOWN.

No one with the mental and internal ugliness of you can possess any surface appeal.

So return to the cult circle,bath in shit and gargle with urine. You will feel and smell much better

MODS if you must delete this I understand
    Rather well said in my estimation. !

Quote Originally Posted by FDK View Post
    I thought it was pretty funny. Mostly because all it does is reflect VERY poorly on the author.

I'll bet she doesn't get laid much (by guys) with that attitude.

Edit: In thinking more about this, it doesn't reflect well upon the CBC either that they would even let that get into print - even in an OP-ED context.
    Yeah, if I were Canadian I would be mad that the CBC doesn't appear balanced, and ask that they allow a response to that article to be written, since, after all, it is publicly funded.

The CBC reminds me a little bit of PBS and NPR, where the liberal voices greatly outnumber the conservative ones.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Mark1, per the rules, I'm going to move this to General Discussion. It may sound like DU, but it isn't.

No hard feelings, m'kay. :D

she certainly has her panties in a wad ... (and btw, i look forward to a mc/palin win in november, just to watch her head explode!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Mark1, per the rules, I'm going to move this to General Discussion. It may sound like DU, but it isn't.

No hard feelings, m'kay. :D

:)
    Last edited by mark1; 09-12-2008 at 01:15 PM.

noonwitch
    I don't think it's all that vile, because it's mostly lies. I'm not a Palin fan, but really, the most vile attacks I've seen are the ones on her daughter. I draw the line at picking on the kids of politicians (unless they are grown up and seeking the spotlight or political office themselves). The parents know what they are getting into when they go into politics, the kids don't.

I do wonder what Rush or one of the conservative commentators or writers would be saying about Hillary right now if she had gotten either spot on the Dem ticket. Other than the usual "She's ugly, she's fat, she's wearing the same old pantsuit", that is.