Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Power CUer
    First time I've ever seen him, too (except for being in a live audience when he was a contestant on Jeopardy! here in Washington). And he has the temerity to use Edward R. Murrow's classic signoff. :mad:

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    And he has the temerity to use Edward R. Murrow's classic signoff. :mad:
    That's always made me flinch a bit.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Power CUer
    You mean he normally does it? Since this is the one performance of his I've seen, I thought he was saving it for a final farewell. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    This is the first time I have ever watched him. It's like a video of DU. I made it for a little over two minutes. He's loony.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PERKBFgg_I
    I made it through all of Special Keith's special comment on "Meltdown." Wasn't easy, but I kept my lunch down. The guy is nuts. You can almost see the veins throbbing underneath his makeup.

Translation: "*sputter* I HATE BUSH!!! *spit* I HATE REPUBLICANS!!! *foam* 9/11!!!! *froth*"
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    As amusing as I find "CountDown", there’s nothing I can find to conflict with in this statement. It’s pretty much dead on.
    If you're agreeing with me, I must have been wrong. Disregard my previous statement. ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    I made it through all of Special Keith's special comment on "Meltdown." Wasn't easy, but I kept my lunch down. The guy is nuts. You can almost see the veins throbbing underneath his makeup.

Translation: "*sputter* I HATE BUSH!!! *spit* I HATE REPUBLICANS!!! *foam* 9/11!!!! *froth*"
    Isn't he, though? The thing is, it took this level of sputtering, irrational, foaming at the mouth moonbattery to get him suspended. Not canned, mind you, just reassigned. Meanwhile, Bernard Goldberg was fired outright for saying what everyone knew, which was that the news media is liberal.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    If you're agreeing with me, I must have been wrong. Disregard my previous statement. ;)
    In this case - can't help it. No matter what you put on a cake made of crap, it will still end up tasting like shit.;)
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    In this case - can't help it. No matter what you put on a cake made of crap, it will still end up tasting like shit.;)
    I think that I prefer the lipstick on a pig analogy.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

I only lasted for a minute. He's an absolute joke.
    2009 CU Pro Football Pick'em Champ

Quote Originally Posted by Space Gravy View Post
    I only lasted for a minute. He's an absolute joke.
    I made it a bit further. His voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

Goodnight Keith. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

You Say The Battle Is Over

NO WONDER this guy got fired. Holy crap what a moonbat! He really should seek help for his Bush derangement syndrome - maybe he should start taking some lithium. . . .
    Last edited by PoliCon; 09-12-2008 at 12:17 AM.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.