1. #1 Mapping Where GOP Candidates Raise Their Campaign Donations 
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Santorum and Huntsman are dead in the water...

I'm on Cain's map :D little dot in SW Michigan :D LOL
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    Santorum and Huntsman are dead in the water...

I'm on Cain's map :D little dot in SW Michigan :D LOL

I would imagine that Cain appeals to a lot of conservatives who don't want Romney as the nominee. Romney will likely win the Michigan primary, like he did in 2008, mainly because of his father's history as Michigan's governor in the 1960s.

I'd be interested in who Upton endorses. My sister says about Upton: "I'll never vote for him because he's a conservative, but I like him as a person".

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I would imagine that Cain appeals to a lot of conservatives who don't want Romney as the nominee. Romney will likely win the Michigan primary, like he did in 2008, mainly because of his father's history as Michigan's governor in the 1960s.

I'd be interested in who Upton endorses. My sister says about Upton: "I'll never vote for him because he's a conservative, but I like him as a person".
    eh...not a huge fan of Upton...he did get a TEA party challenge and keeps this area as a GOP seat, I'd guess he'll endorse Romney
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    eh...not a huge fan of Upton...he did get a TEA party challenge and keeps this area as a GOP seat, I'd guess he'll endorse Romney

Upton's family has a strong history in the area. My niece attends a middle school named for one of them. They founded the company that eventually became Whirlpool. So many scholarship funds and charitable programs bear the Upton name, which is probably why he kept his seat despite the Tea Party challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Upton's family has a strong history in the area. My niece attends a middle school named for one of them. They founded the company that eventually became Whirlpool. So many scholarship funds and charitable programs bear the Upton name, which is probably why he kept his seat despite the Tea Party challenge.
    I know...it was close though...

Maine seems to be a bit stingy with the political contributions. Ron Paul got a bit from there, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Maine seems to be a bit stingy with the political contributions. Ron Paul got a bit from there, though.
    They're holding out for a return of the Bull Moose Party.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand