Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Oh yes, it's about wealth redistribution... 
    http://jammiewearingfool.blogspot.co...rs-having.html
    (snip)

Stealing is our biggest problem at the moment,” said Nan Terrie, 18, a kitchen and legal-team volunteer from Fort Lauderdale.

I had my Mac stolen -- that was like $5,500. Every night, something else is gone. Last night, our entire [kitchen] budget for the day was stolen, so the first thing I had to do was . . . get the message out to our supporters that we needed food!”
    (snip)

"...There are some really smart and sneaky thieves here,” Terrie said.

I had umbrellas stolen, a fold-up bed I brought because my back is bad -- they took that, too!
    (snip)

They should be happy that they're now paying their fair share. Who are they to have more than anyone else?

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Banned
    Punks stealing from other punks. That is some funny shit there.

I gotta wonder what made them think that a $5500 computer wouldn't be stolen in such an easy pickings situation as this.

It's like the people around here who continue to have their laptops stolen from their cars at Oakland Mall. Just because it's in Troy and not Detroit doesn't make it safe for that. "It's such a nice part of town". Duh-theives don't steal in their own neighborhoods because nobody has anything worth stealing. They go to Troy, where people let their guards down. Theives will target the protesters because they also have let their guard down, plus, the theives don't have to act all upscale around them to blend in.

$5500 computer, well, it was undoubtedly an Apple product then, otherwise it'd be a $4400 computer. It must be awful to be so downtrodden that one must make do with a 5.5 grand computer...

I don't think every comuter on my home network (4 people and a spare computer or two), plus the wifi hardware, would add up to $5500, probably not even based on the price of each one on the day it was purchased or built.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    $5500 computer, well, it was undoubtedly an Apple product then, otherwise it'd be a $4400 computer. It must be awful to be so downtrodden that one must make do with a 5.5 grand computer...

I don't think every comuter on my home network (4 people and a spare computer or two), plus the wifi hardware, would add up to $5500, probably not even based on the price of each one on the day it was purchased or built.
    nah, it would have been a $3000 dollar PC :p LOL

and same here, hell none of them add up to over 2 grand all together
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post

It could have been a gift!

That's what my sister always says when I complain about my clients on welfare who have flat screen televisions, cable tv service, Air Jordans for all their kids, and a new Wii system.

Banned
    All of my electronics including a TV, laptop and desktop don't add up to 5.5k.

I hope the young punk has to work for the next one.

A $5,500 MAC? That's probably for her insurance claim. I build my own PCs for around $500!

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

I bought a gaming laptop from Alienware for 3k (really worth 4k but i got a deal) that would eat that MAC's lunch.