1. #1 Squativersary Party 
    This is the mentality of much of the left and especially the OWSers. THEY are entitled to that which they haven't worked for. They are OWED food, clothing, shelter, whatever they THINK they NEED.

link

noamnety Donating Member (1000+ posts) Tue Oct-18-11 08:48 PM
    Original message
    Squativersary Party

Phone calls with my kid are always interesting. Tonight she told me she attended a Squativersary Party. Her friends have now been squatting in their (foreclosed? abandoned?) house for 5 full years. They've grown from two people in one house to a cluster of 16 people in 6 houses.

We were talking about what would happen if they got busted, she said not much, they might get evicted. It would be a loss because they've done a ton of renovations, but on the other hand they've gained a lot of building skills so she figures they'd still come out ahead. My daughter has some carpentry skills and is excited about the possibilities. I think her modern-day version of the american dream is to live in a nice squat someday.
    They think they are entitled..........and they can take whatever they want.

Until SOMEONE ELSE thinks they are entitled to THEIR stuff...........then they are mad.......and "it's not right".

But clueless as always they don't get the irony or the stupidity.

From Hot Air

link

Celebrated redistributionists discover healthy respect for private property
    Share1265
    posted at 9:25 am on October 18, 2011 by Ed Morrissey
    printer-friendly

The lesson in this story, besides that irony is often delicious? Redistributionism always looks better when you don’t own anything yourself (via JWF):

Occupy Wall Street protesters said yesterday that packs of brazen crooks within their ranks have been robbing their fellow demonstrators blind, making off with pricey cameras, phones and laptops — and even a hefty bundle of donated cash and food.

“Stealing is our biggest problem at the moment,” said Nan Terrie, 18, a kitchen and legal-team volunteer from Fort Lauderdale.

“I had my Mac stolen — that was like $5,500. Every night, something else is gone. Last night, our entire [kitchen] budget for the day was stolen, so the first thing I had to do was . . . get the message out to our supporters that we needed food!”

Crafty cat burglars sneaked into the makeshift kitchen at Zuccotti Park overnight and swiped as much as $2,500 in donated greenbacks from right under the noses of volunteers who’d fallen asleep after a long day whipping up meals for the hundreds of hungry protesters, the volunteers said.
    Who’d have thought that a crowd of people demanding the seizure of wealth from banks, corporations, and the wealthy might also have a few thieves? I’m shocked, shocked to find theft occurring in a group that has hijacked private property it refuses to leave. I can’t imagine that a crowd that demands free higher education and the forgiveness of tens of thousands in student debt would also think of someone’s Mac or an iPhone as equally as communal as a college education.
    This is one time I really can't work up any sympathy for people who have had things stolen from them. It's a first for me.
    Last edited by Carol; 10-18-2011 at 10:18 PM.

Amazing bunch.

If a person steals their stuff, its bad.

If a mob steals your stuff, its good.

If the government takes your stuff, your money and your rights, Moonbats tell you it was Social Justice; but their trust fund doesn't count.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

The whole thread over there completely disgusts me, for some people our laws mean nothing.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    The whole thread over there completely disgusts me, for some people our laws mean nothing.
    Not unless its the laws Moonbats dream up in their heads; the ones where people are sent to prison because ... Moonbats don't like them.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    My,my...look at the number of replies.:D:D

These boneheads seem surprised people would steal from them!!! IDIOTS!!!

The NYC scum see them as easy PREY.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Here's hoping the owners re-take possession after the houses have been renovated. And sell them for a huge profit. Awesome. :D

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Here's hoping the owners re-take possession after the houses have been renovated. And sell them for a huge profit. Awesome. :D
    Meh. The renovations are probably something like high intensity grow lights.