Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Rush Limbaugh is right about Ron Paul 
    Rush concluded:

What this indicates is something, folks, that we have got to face, if we are serious about this. Fooling around the margins isnít going to get it done. A 2% tax cut here, or a 3% tax variation over there is not going to fix whatís wrong. Genuine, big spending cuts are the only thing that is going to bring us back Ö

Limbaugh then said something interesting: that Paulís ideas were just conventionally conservative ideas. Explained Rush:

Now, these are not really Ron Paulís ideas. On this program I myself have suggested freezing spending at 2008 levels. Letís freeze spending back to Clintonís years. Paul is stealing that idea. Cutting the EPA? Weíve long been an advocate of this Ö eliminating whole bureaucracies. But nobody on our side has ever seriously proposed this and Ron Paul is going to.
    Rush

Paul is stealing that idea. Cutting the EPA? Weíve long been an advocate of this
    Dr. Nutz stole the idea that he's a Republican too.

Even a broken clock is right wife a day...that should be Paul's campaign slogan.

Rush is right...Conservatives have been long calling for some of these things Dr. Nutz has cooped as his own original idea.

That won't stop the Ronualns from saying that Rush is endorsing Ron Paul
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

All the candidates want to cut the EPA. Cain wants to close it down completely.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Rush is right...Conservatives have been long calling for some of these things Dr. Nutz has cooped as his own original idea.
    lol...Yeah....Never mind he's been talking like this since the 70's. Look at the budget proposal. Nevermind he's talking real numbers and real cuts. First Republican to actually propose closing doors on any Federal bureacracy. Who knows....maybe Cain, Perry, and Romney will start getting "specific"....or maybe they will have to consult their "experts" first.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Rush would be right if he was talking about SOME of Paul's ideas, or if he was making those comments concerning a particular narrow category of his ideas. Collectively, the ideas of Ron Paul when taken all together are the express train to Disasterville.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    Rush would be right if he was talking about SOME of Paul's ideas, or if he was making those comments concerning a particular narrow category of his ideas. Collectively, the ideas of Ron Paul when taken all together are the express train to Disasterville.
    I agree.

Dr. Nutz stole the idea that he's a Republican too.

Even a broken clock is right wife a day...that should be Paul's campaign slogan.

That won't stop the Ronualns from saying that Rush is endorsing Ron Paul
    Jesus Christ, your anti-Ron Paul schtick is fucking old and tired babbling points that you've repeated a thousand times.

You really need to get some new material.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    Jesus Christ, your anti-Ron Paul schtick is fucking old and tired babbling points that you've repeated a thousand times.
    And yet they still remain as valid as ever.

Funny how that works.

You really need to get some new material.
    Says the Ronulan who keeps repeating HIS tired old crap every election cycle.

Physician heal thyself.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

And yet they still remain as valid as ever.

Funny how that works.
    No, it's unsubstantiated babble repeated by fake conservatives who can't wait to get conned by the the next puppet like Romney/Cain/Perry. I promise that you won't be able to tell any of them apart from Obama if they win in 2012. All you will get is more of the same. Feel free to fall for it if you like, but I choose not to.

Says the Ronulan who keeps repeating HIS tired old crap every election cycle.

Physician heal thyself.
    Since I wasn't here during the last election cycle that sort of makes you a liar and completely full of shit. :D

When every other word is Ronulan and Paulbot, it exposes that you have nothing of substance to bring to the table. Like I said... Tired old shit.

Tell me which fake sell-out conservative that will sell sell us all down the river while sucking JP Morgan Chase and Goldman Sachs cock are you supporting this time around?

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    No, it's unsubstantiated babble repeated by fake conservatives who can't wait to get conned by the the next puppet like Romney/Cain/Perry. I promise that you won't be able to tell any of them apart from Obama if they win in 2012. All you will get is more of the same. Feel free to fall for it if you like, but I choose not to.

Since I wasn't here during the last election cycle that sort of makes you a liar and completely full of shit. :D

When every other word is Ronulan and Paulbot, it exposes that you have nothing of substance to bring to the table. Like I said... Tired old shit.

Tell me which fake sell-out conservative that will sell sell us all down the river while sucking JP Morgan Chase and Goldman Sachs cock are you supporting this time around?
    Interesting that you include Cain in your lineup. Do you have something of substance regarding Cain? I'm serious as he is who I am supporting at the moment.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand