Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    It is if it impacts people on fixed incomes, and poorer people who will still pay it. Cain hasn't expained how it won't and the other candidates have shown how there are plenty of questions and reason why it may.
    When you think about it...to a certain extent we're all on a "fixed" income.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    When you think about it...to a certain extent we're all on a "fixed" income.
    I love it when customers tell me they are on a fixed income. This usually includes two pensions plus SS.

I simply reply "I wish I was" they look shocked as I continue to say "at least you know what you are going to make next year, I don't"

:D

Yes because you'd rather sit on your ass pouting like a 5 year old at home because your single issue nutcase will once again fail to get 1% of the popular vote.

But hey you 100%'ers can feel good about yourself...justified about your help towards another Obama term because YOU held to your bullshit you call "principals" and didn't vote.

Obama loves idiots like you more than he does ACORN and the Union Goons.

Not really. 100%'era are all the same. You're no different than the other John Birch Society luddites that who their ignorance this time of year.

I wasn't here last year either...I was at CC. But you're no different than the Rounlan Drones that show up at any Conservative website claiming how you're the only "true conservative" and the rest of us no matter who we support or what we espouse on here about our own Conservatism are just "Democrat Lite".

And yet you bring exactly NOTHING to the table as far as logical reasoning as to why we should follow your CUlt Leader.

We call him this things and call drones like you "cultists" because of the rapid and continual knee jerk all of you display towards anyone that dares to speak ill of your Dear Leader.

And you wonder why no one takes you seriously.:roll eyes:

For the record...Herman Cain.

Now go back into your cabin and continue your manifesto.
    You really are thick and just don't get it, but I already knew that... You sure have your talking points down though.

Dissecting your bullshit, lies, inaccuracies, and projections would take pages of typing that I'm not willing to get into. Frankly, you're not worth it. If you had a goddamn clue from here to Sunday at least as a beginning baseline, I might make an attempt, but we aren't even on the same plane. Phony lefty/righty bullshit is not going to save this country.

Go ahead and vote for an establishment candidate so you can really feel like you're sticking it to Obama as part of some "winning team" that has taken the country back from "liberalism" and see what happens...

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    You really are thick and just don't get it, but I already knew that... You sure have your talking points down though.
    Yes because anything that refutes your moon battery HAS to be "talking points".

Dissecting your bullshit, lies, inaccuracies, and projections would take pages of typing that I'm not willing to get into. Frankly, you're not worth it. If you had a goddamn clue from here to Sunday at least as a beginning baseline, I might make an attempt, but we aren't even on the same plane. Phony lefty/righty bullshit is not going to save this country.
    So in short you've really got nothing to back up your blathering lunatic fringe rantings to back up why you think we're all nuts for not voting for Dr. Nutz...an you're going to duck out under the guise of..."I don't' have time".

Sure you don't. I have no problem...as I have done here repeatedly this year...refuting Ronulans.

OrthodoxPresbyterian ring a bell?

Go ahead and vote for an establishment candidate so you can really feel like you're sticking it to Obama as part of some "winning team" that has taken the country back from "liberalism" and see what happens...
    Only a cultist be so smug in their disconnection from the real world and think that the rest of us are crazy.

You 100%'er types may be devoid of a lot of things...common sense being one of them...but you sure are an amusing bunch every four years. You're at least good for a laugh for the rest of us.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Yes because anything that refutes your moon battery HAS to be "talking points".

Yes, cutting and pasting the same old shit over and over again with a puffed out chest is what I define as fake conservative talking points and you fill the bill to a "T".

So in short you've really got nothing to back up your blathering lunatic fringe rantings to back up why you think we're all nuts for not voting for Dr. Nutz...an you're going to duck out under the guise of..."I don't' have time".

Sure you don't. I have no problem...as I have done here repeatedly this year...refuting Ronulans.

OrthodoxPresbyterian ring a bell?
    Yes, you've totally got me on the run here Tex... Bush was a conservative and McCain was also a staunch conservative. You've admitted that you'll vote for another fake sell-out conservative in order to keep the "liberal" Obama (who is really a hard-core fascist puppet that doesn't actually run anything) from winning another term.

Only a cultist be so smug in their disconnection from the real world and think that the rest of us are crazy.

You 100%'er types may be devoid of a lot of things...common sense being one of them...but you sure are an amusing bunch every four years. You're at least good for a laugh for the rest of us.
    You're "projecting" again pretending to know what I think based on things others have said and I totally reject that. WTF is a 100%'er? I don't even know what the hell you're talking about.

Ron Paul is not the be all to end all candidate and probably couldn't save this country even he was elected tomorrow. We are in ALOT of fucking trouble with these off-shore bankers and their hundreds of trillion$ in phony derivatives. The lowest estimates on the numbers could swallow our entire nations' GDP into it about ~46 times. If being privvy to that makes me a kook devoid of any common sense then so be it. Some estimate that the derivatives are 2-3 times that... Where does that take us? Almost 150X our GDP?

Forgive me for seeing tremendous danger to our nation here that there are no guarantees we survive.