1. #1 Hate Radio is the Key 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Here we go again...

maxrandb (1000+ posts) Tue Oct-18-11 05:18 PM
    Original message Hate Radio is the Key

take it out, and the entire "Repuke-Job Creator-Trickle Down" bullshit goes with it. Seriously, a wingnut without the constant drumbeat of hate radio is nothing. If they ever wake-up one day, turn on their radio at any hour of the day, and fail to hear anti-Democratic garbage, they would react like the folks who are unplugged from the Matrix.

Hate Radio is the Key.

Unless it's "Hate Radio" by someone on their side like Mike Malloy...:D
    May the FORCE be with you!

I've got to say, as someone who listens to conservative radio as often as I'm able to, I notice a LOT of talking points simply taken at face value from these entertainers and repeated by people in real life and on this forum.

It sometimes shocks me how people will only watch Fox News, only read conservative blogs, only post on conservative forums, and only listen to conservative radio, a total cross-format echo chamber, and still believe their ideas are their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    I've got to say, as someone who listens to conservative radio as often as I'm able to, I notice a LOT of talking points simply taken at face value from these entertainers and repeated by people in real life and on this forum.

It sometimes shocks me how people will only watch Fox News, only read conservative blogs, only post on conservative forums, and only listen to conservative radio, a total cross-format echo chamber, and still believe their ideas are their own.
    So says our chew toy!
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Sponge Heads at it again

The problem is this isn't the 70's.

Three television networks, radio censored, magazines limited, newspapers staffed by almost nothing but Liberal and Far Left voices. A nation that could only hear a single point of view ... and nothing else.

The Moonbats don't seem to like The Bill Of Rights much these days because other people have as much right to voice their opinion and ideas as they do; to Moonbats, that's just unfair.

In the Market Place Of Ideas the Moonbats are always coming up short. Everytime they find ultra Liberal host, programs, or even networks. they seem to crash and burn because the American people already have the same stuff screamed at them 24/7, and many of them rejected years ago.

Moonbats have this stupid, stupid notion that if they got rid of all other points of view from television, radio and print that people would just agree with them 110%.

Even if some how Moonbats were able to censor others, pirate radio stations and underground newspapers and underground DVDs would soon be appearing all over the place; The Rebels would be come the folk heroes and the Moonbats would be the tyrants.

Moonbats should look at themselves in the mirror when they start talking about silencing " Hate Radio ". Because the first time you give in to a totalitarian thought, you have to the first step in becoming the thing you said you oppossed.

Think about it DU, think about it.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.