Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipsycatlover View Post
    It's a shame in a way, because the winning rebels are even worse than Gadhafi!
    Yes. It's certainly no loss for mankind in general, but probably a net negative for US and Israeli foreign policy and strategic interests.

from the youtube posted

Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    Got that right. now along with the mess in this country we have to worry about more of the middle east. I am not celebrating. I'm waiting for the next shoe to drop.

If that photo is real, it's definitely him. He's not disfigured to any large degree.

How did he go from this.....

to this......

Did they skin his face or something?
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Two regrets: First, that we didn't get him in the bombing raid under Reagan, and second, that the people who are now in charge look to be just as bad, if not worse, than he was, but either way, BIH, Moammar.

--Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

He's Dead Jim!
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

He was capturded by muslim terrorists. Did anyone imagine this was going to turn out any differently? Now, Al Quaeda and the muslim brotherhood can start ferreting out all those accused of being "loyalists" and dealt with the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by Tipsycatlover View Post
    He was capturded by muslim terrorists. Did anyone imagine this was going to turn out any differently? Now, Al Quaeda and the muslim brotherhood can start ferreting out all those accused of being "loyalists" and dealt with the same way.
    If things had gone the other way, the rebel leaders would have been in the same position. Trials, due process and the like are western concepts. In tribal societies (and Islam codifies tribal structures through Sharia law) conflict is resolved through the unflinching application of force, and the biggest thug wins.
    --Odysseus

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

This just in: Moammar Gadhafi is still dead.
    --Odysseus