Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Here's a hoot, since we're talking about all the candidates here. Today, USA/Gallup released a poll showing Romney & Cain in a dead heat. Here 'tis.

Thing is, look at the undecided voters. Looks like if you're a Perry person, then when he started getting goofy then you just went to the undecided column, which is where you are today.

Gotta keep in mind all these polls were taken before the chubby blond took Cain''s knees out from under him.

Yes..this camera is heavy.
    No...you can't be on TV.
    Look kid, go bother the reporter...I'm busy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    Here's a hoot, since we're talking about all the candidates here. Today, USA/Gallup released a poll showing Romney & Cain in a dead heat. Here 'tis.

[Gotta keep in mind all these polls were taken before the chubby blond took Cain''s knees out from under him.
    National polls are fun during a National election...but it's primary state polls that matter. Once someone wins one of those, the National polls are meaningless because the winner get's a huge bump and free media. Things change real quick. This is one of the most recent.

IOWA:

Cain 22%
    Gingrich 18%
    Romney 15%
    Paul 11%
    Bachmann 11%
    Perry 4%
    Santorum 3%
    Huntsman 2%
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by newshutr View Post

Picture is very misleading. That is not the accuser. This is all starting to stink.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Picture is very misleading. That is not the accuser. This is all starting to stink.
    Starting?

It helps to read the caption.

Herman Cain backstage at the recent TeaCon with Amy Jacobson shortly after Cainís alleged encounter with accuser Sharon Bialek.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Starting?
    It's been 24 hours friend....

National polls are fun during a National election...but it's primary state polls that matter. Once someone wins one of those, the National polls are meaningless because the winner get's a huge bump and free media.........
    Right you are. But isn't the Republican party in the process of changing the winner-take-all method of the past?

Right now - this moment, not the next - Cain shows pretty well in Iowa and South Carolina. I don't know how those two states work it, but in Mississippi it is winner take all only if the winner gets 50%+ of the votes; then he get all the delegates. If no one gets 50%, then they split up the delegates.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    Right you are. But isn't the Republican party in the process of changing the winner-take-all method of the past?
    The last time I investigated it, proportional distribution of delegates for all primaries and caucuses held prior to April 1st.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    The last time I investigated it, proportional distribution of delegates for all primaries and caucuses held prior to April 1st.
    but State Law trumps GOP rules
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry