1. #1 GOP would lets us all die if they thought that would get that black man out of the Wh 
    link

Can't you just hear the hysterics in this OP.

NNN0LHI Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Oct-22-11 10:49 AM
    Original message
    GOP would lets us all die if they thought that would get that black man out of the White House

I think the sick fucks would let their own kids starve and die if that is what it took. I am convinced this is the case with the Republicans I am forced to be around. I have never knowingly left my little kids unattended with any Republican. Even for short periods of time. Because I know how they think from being forced to be around some.

Imagine going through life as a Republican.

Don
    Liberals = all about race and the color of someones skin.

HappyMe Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Oct-22-11 10:56 AM
    Response to Original message
    2. Their hatred of Obama is kind of scary at times.

They don't give a crap about this country. All they want is the presidency back, be any means they deem necessary.
    Nah.....we're just emulating liberals from when President Bush was president.

EclipseIDE (7 posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Oct-22-11 11:01 AM
    5. dumbest post of the day

Get over the racist bullshit you Obama leg humper
    I wonder how long that will stay there.

abelenkpe (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Oct-22-11 11:06 AM
    8. My birther/tea pot parents are perfectly comfortable denying their kids

Social security and Medicare while they themselves collect social security and use Medicare. They also cheer the idea of destroying the department of education denying their grandkids an opportunity to benefit from the same system that educated themselves and their own kids. And champion getting rid of affirmative action, unemployment insurance, Medicaid, and all social programs. So yes they'd sell out their own kids to get rid of Obama and really all democrats.
    To the delusional leftist, if they just leave everything alone they'll have affirmative action, unemployment benefits, medicaid, social security medicare, food stamps and everything else just like now. In other words money grows on trees and can be had for the picking.

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post

Nah.....we're just emulating liberals from when President Bush was president.
    Why?
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    Why?
    Did you miss the wailing and gnashing of teeth from the left when President Bush was in office? Now that the table is turned 180 the DUmmys can't stand what they did turned back upon them.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

The liberals are worthless anyway, they are like a virus that harms anything they touch. How about just letting them die?

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    They also cheer the idea of destroying the department of education denying their grandkids an opportunity to benefit from the same system that educated themselves and their own kids.

What ever did we do before the Department of Education was created - in 1980!!!!!!

Sheese!
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

NNN0LHI Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Oct-22-11 10:49 AM
    Original message
    GOP would lets us all die if they thought that would get that black man out of the White House
    Then explain why if that is the case...the GOP nominee next year could very well be a....wait for it...(gasp) black man! :eek:
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    What ever did we do before the Department of Education was created - in 1980!!!!!!

Sheese!
    The DoE has never educated one single person. It's a useless, unneeded federal bureaucracy and a complete waste of taxpayer dollars.

Why?
    We learned from the best.

Did liberals really think that they could be as disrespectful of President Bush as they were and continue to be and expect that "their" president would be treated with respect simply because THEY demanded it?

I still say that Obama is treated much more respectfully by conservatives than Bush was treated by liberals.

Liberals define "hatred" of Obama as simply vocally disagreeing with him and refusing to give him whatever he wants. Much differently than their name calling, vile language and death wishes for Bush, that they dismiss as "justified".