1. #1 Will there be parades for returning Iraq Vets? 
    sixmile (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Oct-22-11 11:31 AM
    Original message
    Will there be parades for returning Iraq Vets?

The U.S.A won, after all.
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=439x2166413

Dan Donating Member (585 posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Oct-22-11 11:34 AM
    Response to Original message
    2. The more important question is

Will there be jobs.
    I don't know DUmmies.....ask your beloved elpresidenty,your saviour in chief where all the jobs are? I thought that he was going to save the world....make sure that all americans were going to have jobs and a pony in the backyard?
    Lets just paint some happy clouds over at the sunshine and lollipop land

Amazing how their feelings towards those of us in uniform change depending on who is in office.

That question wouldn't have been asked had it been President McCain instead of Obama.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Amazing how their feelings towards those of us in uniform change depending on who is in office.

That question wouldn't have been asked had it been President McCain instead of Obama.
    Serious question: If you had spent the last however many years in Iraq, in combat/ready, would you want a parade through Podunk on your return?

I ask, because I think I would simply want to get home, to have some privacy and quiet, and to have a little normalcy until it's time to go do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Serious question: If you had spent the last however many years in Iraq, in combat/ready, would you want a parade through Podunk on your return?

I ask, because I think I would simply want to get home, to have some privacy and quiet, and to have a little normalcy until it's time to go do it again.
    I could see you wanting to get out of those heels and slip on some flats and get comfortable.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post

Been through both scenarios actually.

Both are equally enjoyable.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.