Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    So in three years, you'll be paying the same for family coverage as your average major bank employee does now, and $25 more than I was paying for crappy BCBS single elf employed policy in the 1980's.
    Wow, you have been stupid for a very long time. How is it that you haven't improved your IQ in three decades?
    I guess "they saw you coming" way back then and nothing has changed. No wonder you want somebody else to pay for your free ride.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Wow, you have been stupid for a very long time. How is it that you haven't improved your IQ in three decades?
    I guess "they saw you coming" way back then and nothing has changed. No wonder you want somebody else to pay for your free ride.
    Yeah, I should have gone to work for the government.

Yeah, I should have gone to work for the government.
    I realize you are hopelessly and pathetically stupid, but you do realize that the military is a valid and constitutional expenditure? As for the rest, I have had many other jobs and a couple different careers. I do believe you need to come armed to a discussion like this you pathetic and vile pile.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Fabulous Poster
    I realize you are hopelessly and pathetically stupid, but you do realize that the military is a valid and constitutional expenditure? As for the rest, I have had many other jobs and a couple different careers. I do believe you need to come armed to a discussion like this you pathetic and vile pile.
    I'm not clear on how you did that. Did you not just retire after 20 years of active duty? When did you have these many other jobs and careers, and how did you do that? Don't get upset, I'm just asking because I have never known a career soldier to have other careers until after retirement.

I'm not clear on how you did that. Did you not just retire after 20 years of active duty? When did you have these many other jobs and careers, and how did you do that? Don't get upset, I'm just asking because I have never known a career soldier to have other careers until after retirement.
    There are obviously many things a pathetic liberal doesn't understand.
    A short and obvious answer to any thinking and average person might envision a lengthy Reserve position. Any below average individual, aka, liberal, might need to phone a friend.

Once you digest that, I'll feed you some more enlightenment. Wow! Who would of thunk that a Conservative could be multi-talented?
    C. S. Lewis
    Ayn Rand

[QUOTE=AmPat;491733....... but you do realize that the military is a valid and constitutional expenditure?.......[/QUOTE]

As well as being - if you think about it - the perfect choice for stimulus spending.

Fabulous Poster
    I realize you are hopelessly and pathetically stupid, but you do realize that the military is a valid and constitutional expenditure?
    SO is the post office, but some around here begrudge them every dime they make, their benefits, and their retirement.

Fabulous Poster
    There are obviously many things a pathetic liberal doesn't understand.
    A short and obvious answer to any thinking and average person might envision a lengthy Reserve position. Any below average individual, aka, liberal, might need to phone a friend.

Once you digest that, I'll feed you some more enlightenment. Wow! Who would of thunk that a Conservative could be multi-talented?
    You don't have to be a nasty little bitch. I stated upfront what I believed your status to have been. You can correct someone without being a raging jackass.

You don't have to be a nasty little bitch. I stated upfront what I believed your status to have been. You can correct someone without being a raging jackass.
    You started the war sissy. Now you want to dictate terms? You never apologized to me for your nasty attitude, therefore, I fire back. Way of the world dude.

C. S. Lewis
    Ayn Rand

You don't have to be a nasty little bitch.
    You afraid for your job here?

I stated upfront what I believed your status to have been. You can correct someone without being a raging jackass.
    Really? Maybe you should take your own advice because 9 times out of 10 when you post you're that raging jackass Nova.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf