Thread: Material Girl, charity, apparently, does not begin at home.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    Yep. "When I was having a hard time"' probably means drugged up during every waking hour for weeks on end, possibly with theft or embezzlement from the family business thrown in for extra crunchy goodness.
    Yeah... that's what I was thinking. If that's the case, I can't blame Madge on this one. If that's NOT the case, then get me my torch and pitchfork. :p

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Wandering dogs? Should this be in the bestiality thread?
    Naw... I think "wandering dog" was his gently obtuse way of saying "aintshyt ho". :p

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Are you insinuating that Obama is a bastard?
    I think that technically he is, given that his father was not legally eligible to marry his mother, given that he was already married. Obama is a distant cousin of mine, but not the one to whom I was referring.

I suspect she's given him plenty of hand outs through the years, with little effect.

You are your brother's keeper...to a point.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    I suspect she's given him plenty of hand outs through the years, with little effect.

You are your brother's keeper...to a point.
    Problem is, Madonna is a very public liberal who likes to preach to others about how they need to give and live.

To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return. To just give. That takes courage, because we don't want to fall on our faces or leave ourselves open to hurt.
    Seems she likes to tell others how to live, but doesn't do so her self.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

No doubt the brother is a loser. He is still a loser in need. Material girl has no problem being a public touchy-feely liberal, but when her ideology met reality, she chose. What she chose invalidates her preachy liberalism and she loses any credibility toward charity. I may have waited on her brother yesterday at a local food pantry. No celebrities were present.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    No doubt the brother is a loser. He is still a loser in need. Material girl has no problem being a public touchy-feely liberal, but when her ideology met reality, she chose. What she chose invalidates her preachy liberalism and she loses any credibility toward charity. I may have waited on her brother yesterday at a local food pantry. No celebrities were present.

She is the Material Girl.

Madonna does nothing for her home state. That might be because we still prefer Aretha to her.