Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    You should understand by now that there is nothing taboo when it comes to sex according to Nova. Even teachers having sex with their students is a-ok.
    When did he say that?

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    When did he say that?

~QC
    IN one of the threads about a teacher having sex with her students Nova didn't find it morally reprehensible and that it wasn't predatory because the teacher was female and the student male.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    When did he say that?

~QC
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

IN one of the threads about a teacher having sex with her students Nova didn't find it morally reprehensible and that it wasn't predatory because the teacher was female and the student male.
    Can I get a link?

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Fabulous Poster
    I doubt seriously that I said that. What I probably said was that the response of many men to the Debra Lafave case was "Where were teachers like that when I was in school?" I probably said something about the triple standard in play, ie that boys who get to have sex with Debra Lafave type teachers are lucky, girls who have sex with male teachers are victims, and that same sex relations are just the most horriblest of all the situations. I may also have pointed out, depending upon which case the thread was about, that it would be perfectly legal for the two persons in question to fuck their brains out if they were married, which the law would allow them to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I doubt seriously that I said that. What I probably said was that the response of many men to the Debra Lafave case was "Where were teachers like that when I was in school?" I probably said something about the triple standard in play, ie that boys who get to have sex with Debra Lafave type teachers are lucky, girls who have sex with male teachers are victims, and that same sex relations are just the most horriblest of all the situations. I may also have pointed out, depending upon which case the thread was about, that it would be perfectly legal for the two persons in question to fuck their brains out if they were married, which the law would allow them to be.
    Don't you have a goat to fuck?

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Do we need a clock or a stopwatch to measure the time between kids hear the name "Catherine The Great" and when they start talking about her allegedly having a relationship with a horse?

Those were just jokes about Potemkin, that he was built like a bear and hung like a horse.