Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1 Teaching beastiality in school 
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    950
    The slide into total degeneracy picks up the pace.

    http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local...404248.html?dr

    The workbooks for older students direct them to a website run by Columbia University, which explores topics such as sexual positions, porn stars, and bestiality.

    In August, Deputy Mayor Linda Gibbs commended the return of mandatory sex ed, saying the DOE wants to give students the correct information about sexual activity if they do choose to engage in it.

    "We want to help kids to delay the onset of sexual activity, and if they choose to engage in sexual activity, to do it in a healthy way," she said.

    The classes will be coeducational, and can be incorporated into existing health education courses.


    Who are we to tell them who to love.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Power CUer noonwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    12,433
    I think it's a more appropriate topic for a high school abnormal psychology class, myself.


    The only way this should be taught (and only at at 9-12 level) is if it is taught as a "Don't do this because it's cruel to animals" perspective.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I think it's a more appropriate topic for a high school abnormal psychology class, myself.


    The only way this should be taught (and only at at 9-12 level) is if it is taught as a "Don't do this because it's cruel to animals" perspective.
    Maybe if Tipsy had studied it, she wouldn't be so obsessed with it. It's almost like bigfoot, I think. Marylanders have been accusing Delawarians of screwing chickens since the Transpeninsular Line was drawn in 1751. I don't know for a fact that anyone has ever screwed a chicken, and I'm not sure it's possible, even for Lacarnut.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Maybe if Tipsy had studied it, she wouldn't be so obsessed with it. It's almost like bigfoot, I think. Marylanders have been accusing Delawarians of screwing chickens since the Transpeninsular Line was drawn in 1751. I don't know for a fact that anyone has ever screwed a chicken, and I'm not sure it's possible, even for Lacarnut.
    In his bio, Larry Flynt claimed to have actually done it.

    Regardless, do you really think that bestiality is an appropriate topic for a high school health class?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    950
    Who are you to tell them who to love? What kind of sex an adult can have?

    It's part of the general skid into degeneracy.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida. The Cuban Part.
    Posts
    3,007
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    In his bio, Larry Flynt claimed to have actually done it.

    Regardless, do you really think that bestiality is an appropriate topic for a high school health class?
    Huh.

    Bestiality as a topic of discussion didn't come up with any serious thought till my Abnormal Psych/Human sexuality classes in college.

    And bestiality as high school topic? It honestly depends on where you are. In Miami, probably not. In parts of Appalachia (which Upstate New York IS a part of), Kentucky, Pensyltucky, Wales, and Newfoundland ,they probably should do it sooner. :D

    ~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

    Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    In his bio, Larry Flynt claimed to have actually done it.

    Regardless, do you really think that bestiality is an appropriate topic for a high school health class?
    I don't think bestiality was discussed in my sex ed class in high school. However, in one of various social studies classes, we did talk about Leopold and Loeb, various wars and atrocities. In my English class (which was actually literature and philosophy with a hippie bent) we talked about everything under the sun.

    My high school was a Summerhill model school. If a kid walked in and wanted to talk about bestiality, then Wesley would have discussed it in a professional way including various references in literature. Anyone who didn't want to participate, was free to go hang out on the lawn.

    Is discussing centaurs and other human animal hybrids discussing bestiality?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    Huh.

    Bestiality as a topic of discussion didn't come up with any serious thought till my Abnormal Psych/Human sexuality classes in college.

    And bestiality as high school topic? It honestly depends on where you are. In Miami, probably not. In parts of Appalachia (which Upstate New York IS a part of), Kentucky, Pensyltucky, Wales, and Newfoundland ,they probably should do it sooner. :D

    ~QC
    Do we need a clock or a stopwatch to measure the time between kids hear the name "Catherine The Great" and when they start talking about her allegedly having a relationship with a horse?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida. The Cuban Part.
    Posts
    3,007
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Do we need a clock or a stopwatch to measure the time between kids hear the name "Catherine The Great" and when they start talking about her allegedly having a relationship with a horse?
    This generation? A calendar. Your niece, however? She seems like an educated kid, if your sister ad anything to do with it, so... stopwatch.

    ~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

    Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15,887
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    In his bio, Larry Flynt claimed to have actually done it.

    Regardless, do you really think that bestiality is an appropriate topic for a high school health class?
    You should understand by now that there is nothing taboo when it comes to sex according to Nova. Even teachers having sex with their students is a-ok.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •