Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Follow up with Wells Fargo...

Despite records showing they recieved and credited Novembers car payment, they are insisting we did not pay it. Twice now they have insulted my wife over the phone.

My bank refused to refinance because our account ran negative last month because of all the "late fees" they keep hitting us with. I am beyond disgusted with these people.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Follow up with Wells Fargo...

Despite records showing they recieved and credited Novembers car payment, they are insisting we did not pay it. Twice now they have insulted my wife over the phone.

My bank refused to refinance because our account ran negative last month because of all the "late fees" they keep hitting us with. I am beyond disgusted with these people.
    both of mine are paid off. but I had them Electronically deduct all payments so none of this crap. also the same with my mortgage.
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    both of mine are paid off. but I had them Electronically deduct all payments so none of this crap. also the same with my mortgage.
    After Octobers SNAFU they demanded we send in money orders for the rest of the year. So first time we do they fuck it up.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

After Octobers SNAFU they demanded we send in money orders for the rest of the year. So first time we do they fuck it up.
    what a mess. will they consider E decuct next year???? do you have this co online??? if so you can keep track of payments. if you have the records you can prove to your bank its them not you.

when I paid off my car back in 2001 the last payment due went past due and they reported it to the credit bureau. I liked to never get it removed

Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    what a mess. will they consider E decuct next year???? do you have this co online??? if so you can keep track of payments. if you have the records you can prove to your bank its them not you.

when I paid off my car back in 2001 the last payment due went past due and they reported it to the credit bureau. I liked to never get it removed
    They actually mailed us payment history, and it's right there on the paper showing the november payment. So I dont' know what their issue is, but tomorrow I'm calling them and chewing some major ass.

They actually mailed us payment history, and it's right there on the paper showing the november payment. So I dont' know what their issue is, but tomorrow I'm calling them and chewing some major ass.
    if its getting there on time there's your proof. show it to your bank. their also fuckin' with your credit history here.

Finally got those A-holes to get the payment issues right. Now we're back up to date on payments. But to top it off, the service rep just hung up on me while I was in the middle of asking him a question.

I really hate this bank.

Finally got those A-holes to get the payment issues right. Now we're back up to date on payments. But to top it off, the service rep just hung up on me while I was in the middle of asking him a question.

I really hate this bank.
    nothing like service with a snarl. if I were you I'd check my credit report. if they put anything neg on there stay on their ass till its removed.