Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Is Occupy Oakland as Bad as They Say? (Zombie photographs Oakland) 
    Much ado has been made about recent media reports describing Occupy Oakland as a cross between Lord of the Flies and Animal House. The leftist magazine Mother Jones was furious about the negative coverage, deeming it “The Right-Wing Media Assault on Occupy Oakland,” and attempting to debunk the bad press. But Big Journalism lashed back with an article entitled MotherJones: Truth To Unflattering Reports On OWS.

Out of curiosity, I decided to check out the scene for myself to settle the matter. ...
    http://pajamasmedia.com/zombie/2011/...inglepage=true

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    what are they Occupying in Oakland for? Al Davis and the Raiders? one's dead and the other is looking inept
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

I like.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    what are they Occupying in Oakland for? Al Davis and the Raiders? one's dead and the other is looking inept

Post of the day. :)

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

"I guess there are so many crime victims at the camp that the Occupiers have found it necessary to establish a donation fund to help them — presumably to replace stolen items. Come back in ten years’ time, and this will be called “the insurance industry.”

LMAO. Fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    Post of the day. :)

~QC
    yeah...it's pretty hard to figure out which is which too :D
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    You can call Al a lot of things but inept is not one of them.....

Quote Originally Posted by Defiant1 View Post
    You can call Al a lot of things but inept is not one of them.....
    wanna bet? what do you call the last 10 years in Oakland since the Super Bowl?

Swing and a miss... Wow, they really don't get it.

In a true free market, capitalism itself is not the enemy. But we've moved completely out of the free market system into a fascist crony insider criminal monopolistic system with bought and paid for politicians protecting the insider criminals while they loot the nation blind.

Not one word about the private federal reserve, their money printing, and the plunging value of the US dollar. FAIL.

Not one word about the trillions in taxpayer funds given to FOREIGN central banks in secret by the private federal reserve who masquerades as a government agency. FAIL.

Not one word about the hundreds of trillions in phony bankers' derivatives (what we really bailed out with TARP in 2008). FAIL.

If you're going to protest, at least get your shit together and your facts straight. There's plenty to be pissed off about, but these peoples' anger is misdirected and actually plays right into the hands of those that got us into this mess to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    Swing and a miss... Wow, they really don't get it.

In a true free market, capitalism itself is not the enemy. But we've moved completely out of the free market system into a fascist crony insider criminal monopolistic system with bought and paid for politicians protecting the insider criminals while they loot the nation blind.

Not one word about the private federal reserve, their money printing, and the plunging value of the US dollar. FAIL.

Not one word about the trillions in taxpayer funds given to FOREIGN central banks in secret by the private federal reserve who masquerades as a government agency. FAIL.

Not one word about the hundreds of trillions in phony bankers' derivatives (what we really bailed out with TARP in 2008). FAIL.

If you're going to protest, at least get your shit together and your facts straight. There's plenty to be pissed off about, but these peoples' anger is misdirected and actually plays right into the hands of those that got us into this mess to begin with.
    THey want student loans forgiven and welfare that pays $20.00 an hour.