Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    I know all of you guys have invested your entire identity in hating Ron Paul, but for the record, he's actually higher in the polls than Rick Perry right now.

I told you guys on the first day that Perry was a fraud and would flop fairly quickly.
    I have a little hate left over for Mittens too!:D
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I have a little hate left over for Mittens too!:D
    Obamneycare, carbon taxes... There's plenty to hate.

Obamneycare, carbon taxes... There's plenty to hate.
    I want Cain!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    The flat tax is on labor. Dividends and long term capital gains are not taxed.

I wish someone would have the balls to come out with a flat tax on all income.
    Most flat tax plans I have seen tax the consumer the most.
    I really don't see any canidate getting rid of today's IRS any time soon...

I know all of you guys have invested your entire identity in hating Ron Paul, but for the record, he's actually higher in the polls than Rick Perry right now.

I told you guys on the first day that Perry was a fraud and would flop fairly quickly.
    You Ronulans say this every election cycle...yet he never finishes beyond 1% of the vote when it really matters.

Thank God this is his last failed attempt to convert the masses. Hopefully we won't have to hear from you cultists four years downt he road.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    You Ronulans say this every election cycle...yet he never finishes beyond 1% of the vote when it really matters.

Thank God this is his last failed attempt to convert the masses. Hopefully we won't have to hear from you cultists four years downt he road.
    Yes, clearly anyone who isn't for open borders, more wars, bloated government, and a worthless dollar must be a part of some cult.

I'm trying to figure out why the typical neocon doesn't like Obama. You should love him. He's toppling regimes at a rate Bush and Cheney never dreamed of, and I know how important dropping bombs on brown people in the desert is to you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I want Cain!
    Ditto!

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    The flat tax is on labor. Dividends and long term capital gains are not taxed.

I wish someone would have the balls to come out with a flat tax on all income.
    Dividends have already been taxed once. Capital gains are the result of risk investment. The gains shouldn't be taxed, and the losses shouldn't be deductible.

I'm trying to figure out why the typical neocon doesn't like Obama. You should love him. He's toppling regimes at a rate Bush and Cheney never dreamed of, and I know how important dropping bombs on brown people in the desert is to you guys.
    Ever poke away at a hornet's nest with a stick? In the ME, nobody can be sure what will replace the toppled regime.........maybe Iran, Hezbollah, or worse?

As for Perry's plan, I don't care for continuing any deductions; not home mortgages, dependents, or any other. A flat tax should be just a fixed percentage against a gross wage income with a floor at which taxes begin.

It could be implemented simply by replacing the current personal/sub-S tax tables, and dismissing most of the IRS personnel and consolidating some IRS offices. No constitutional amendment required. No national sales tax layered upon existing state and local sales taxes.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    Dividends have already been taxed once. Capital gains are the result of risk investment. The gains shouldn't be taxed, and the losses shouldn't be deductible.
    I disagree. I see no reason why those whose income is made through risk should be exempt from taxes while those who make their money from labor carry the load.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    it's a political ploy by Perry, he's doing shitty in the polls and in debates and needs something to boost his numbers
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry