Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    I disagree. I see no reason why those whose income is made through risk should be exempt from taxes while those who make their money from labor carry the load.
    because it keeps people from investing. Income taxes should be done away with period. NONE, NO MORE. Repeal the 16th!
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    because it keeps people from investing.
    If taxing risk keeps people from investing, will taxing labor keep people from working?

Income taxes should be done away with period. NONE, NO MORE. Repeal the 16th!
    There seems to be a list of amendments people want repealed; a list usually in the hands of those who claim they love the document more than most.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    You Ronulans say this every election cycle...yet he never finishes beyond 1% of the vote when it really matters.

Thank God this is his last failed attempt to convert the masses. Hopefully we won't have to hear from you cultists four years downt he road.
    Hopefully old age will stop him from making another run in 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    Yes, clearly anyone who isn't for open borders, more wars, bloated government, and a worthless dollar must be a part of some cult.

I'm trying to figure out why the typical neocon doesn't like Obama. You should love him. He's toppling regimes at a rate Bush and Cheney never dreamed of

and I know how important dropping bombs on brown people in the desert is to you guys.
    Wow...here we have it folks...Exhibit A of why I say that at the end of the day there is no difference between DUmmies/Libtards and the Ronulans/100%'ers.

Both have no problem using the Conservatives = Racists meme anytime...anywhere...no matter if it's true or not.

Tecate...you can kiss my Conservative ass you extremeist clown. The only predjuice I harbor in my body is against wild-eyed spittle flinging isolationist cartoons like you.

I know your overinflated opinion of yourself and your disdain for the rest of us won't let you see it...but you're pathetic...you're attempt to paint Conservatives as warmongering racists is lame and your 19th Century John Birch Society wet dream you harbor for this country to return to what you percieve as "the good old days" isn't going to happen.

Get over it and get over yourself. You aren't the arbiter of who is and isn't Conservative. Your ilk thinks Reagan was a Lib. You sit around in your three man circle jerks and boast "well if I was running this country".

Ronulans are the political equivalent of a circular firing squad...but just too stupid to realize it.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If taxing risk keeps people from investing, will taxing labor keep people from working?

There seems to be a list of amendments people want repealed; a list usually in the hands of those who claim they love the document more than most.
    Apparently you were against the repeal of the 18th amendment also repealing amendments bad!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

because it keeps people from investing. Income taxes should be done away with period. NONE, NO MORE. Repeal the 16th!
    Bok is posting straight from his Book of Marx again I see.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

You aren't really that obtuse are you?

And? Because there are certain amendments that people want repealed that somehow in your thinking makes them NOT love the Constitution?

Interesting.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar

All the Income tax has done is flame the fires of the "hate the rich" bullshit that has been going on and allowing the Government to constantly be spending more than they have. The ONLY solution, which has been proven in multiple studies, is the Fair Tax.

You realize that the people hurt the most by Capital Gains taxes are not those that make huge investments but those that put their money into 401K's, Mutual Funds, IRA's and the like for retirement purposes, mostly Middle Class or anyone that has some money to invest. It doesn't hurt the rich, it hurts working man.
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

I disagree. I see no reason why those whose income is made through risk should be exempt from taxes while those who make their money from labor carry the load.
    This isn't about the Wall Street fat cats who you seem to think anyone who uses the term "investment" is.

Small business owners...employees looking to help add more to their retirement fund...normal everyday middle class people that you Libs claim to champion get hit by this double taxiation too. Military members who invest part of their pay in the TSP are those greedy investors you seem to hold in disdain as well.

Taxiation on investments hurts the people the left claims to want to help...who in truth they don't want to help at all...which is the middle class.

Just be truthful...you see nothing wrong with taxing a dollar eared or invested as many times as can be gotten away with.

Double and triple dipping by the IRS is perfectly fine with you. And you think it's perfectly fine for the Feds to do this.

Be honest in what you think and quit being so coy.

You...like the rest of your Liberal brethren see no limit to how many times a dollar can and should be taxed.

All the Income tax has done is flame the fires of the "hate the rich" bullshit that has been going on and allowing the Government to constantly be spending more than they have. The ONLY solution, which has been proven in multiple studies, is the Fair Tax.

The Fair Tax pushes the burden of a functioning government down the ecomonic ladder by demanding a greater percentage of income from the less affluent to support the State. It also encourages an underground, and criminal, economy.

You realize that the people hurt the most by Capital Gains taxes are not those that make huge investments but those that put their money into 401K's, Mutual Funds, IRA's and the like for retirement purposes, mostly Middle Class or anyone that has some money to invest. It doesn't hurt the rich, it hurts working man.
    The rich don't have money to invest?