Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    A Voting Republican is going to somehow fix this? I seriously doubt it.
    Cain is a different kind of Republican.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    My gut tells me that he's just the current flavor of the month, just like Bachman and then Perry. In 2-3 weeks, it'll be all about somebody else.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    My gut tells me that he's just the current flavor of the month, just like Bachman and then Perry. In 2-3 weeks, it'll be all about somebody else.
    They will try to feed us Mittens.....................let's fool them!
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

The OWS parasite class should be left alone. Stay where they are. There is no better object lesson in the world than the graphic depiction of liberal parasites in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Not according to the 100%'ers.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Not according to the 100%'ers.
    who do they want? cripes those people piss me off...Cain's as close as we're going to get and they still aren't happy, fuck'm

Cain will be the nominee, not Mitt, not Perry, sure as fuck not Paul.
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    who do they want? cripes those people piss me off...Cain's as close as we're going to get and they still aren't happy, fuck'm

Cain will be the nominee, not Mitt, not Perry, sure as fuck not Paul.
    They want Ron Paul with Pat Buchannan as his running mate. They are as good an example of isolationist narrow minded political regressionists as you're gonna find.

And anyone who disagrees with their pre-WWI point of view about how this country SHOULD be run is a Lib a racist or worse.

These 100%'ers think they are the guardians of the Holy Grail of Conservatism when they are closer in worldview to the nutjobs at DU than most people on this forum.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

I'm getting a little sick of the "poor is me" protestor schtick. Laws are there for a reason. The Tea Party was villified as a violent, racist, protest when there was never any proof of such actions. They applied for their permits, clean...ed up their messes, didn't obstruct traffic, didn't destroy public property, etc... OWS protests around the country are breaking the law repeatedly, including the Denver one, with tresspassing, violence, littering, theft, sexual assault, public acts of lewdness, drug use, and god knows what else. You sleep in the bed you make. Hell some of them our encouraging violence on the scale of shooting the police. I have ZERO sympathy to give for these people.See More
    I just kinda exploded on a friend on facebook. Had to delete a post of mine where I attacked her for bringing her three year old daughter to Occupy Denver, but I let this and some other things stand.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    I just kinda exploded on a friend on facebook. Had to delete a post of mine where I attacked her for bringing her three year old daughter to Occupy Denver, but I let this and some other things stand.
    You might as well expect a pro mil stance from mike_c. :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    You might as well expect a pro mil stance from mike_c. :D
    I'd love to have a face to face conversation with him one day. Well... it would be more of a fist to face, repeatedly type of conversation. :D
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.