Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I went to Occupy LA. The site is a haven for the city's many homeless. One mentally ill woman has staked out a few feet of ground that she is protecting as sovereign sacred sustainable ground. Poor thing. The one thing that strikes me about the college age, and in college is how ignorant they are. Everything is regurgitated buzz words. They don't think. I asked one young man what he would do if what he wanted happened. THe government seized the assets and property of the rich, then refused to redistribute it. This kid could not imagine such a thing! Of COURSE the governent would be generous with the poor. That's what it is supposed to do, OORRRR, they could protest!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipsycatlover View Post
    I went to Occupy LA. The site is a haven for the city's many homeless. One mentally ill woman has staked out a few feet of ground that she is protecting as sovereign sacred sustainable ground. Poor thing. The one thing that strikes me about the college age, and in college is how ignorant they are. Everything is regurgitated buzz words. They don't think. I asked one young man what he would do if what he wanted happened. THe government seized the assets and property of the rich, then refused to redistribute it. This kid could not imagine such a thing! Of COURSE the governent would be generous with the poor. That's what it is supposed to do, OORRRR, they could protest!
    Too bad you couldn't have gotten a recording.:(:D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Too bad you couldn't have gotten a recording.:(:D
    The Occupy LA crowd got two hours on local radio to spew their pus. A more ignorant crowd I have never seen. Ever.