Thread: Antisemitism And Other Idiocy In OWS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Antisemitism And Other Idiocy In OWS 
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Why isn't this getting any play in the MSM outside of Fox News:
    Um... because MSM is the official propaganda wing of the DNC and they must clear every thing with the DNC and Obama admin before airing it?
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Um... because MSM is the official propaganda wing of the DNC and they must clear every thing with the DNC and Obama admin before airing it?
    I'll buy that. Also, the genius in the first video has another one where he's holding a sign claiming the bankers are Nazi's while railing how the banks are run by the Jews.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

I wonder why this hasn't upset Wei, he is very selective about what upsets him.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

The first guy needs to get into therapy to see what is wrong with him. He seems calm and he may even be intelligent but his mind is pathological.

The second kid needs to just shut the fuck up. He may have legitimate reasons to be angry but he needs to stop talking like a 12 year old diva. His outbursts demonstrate his lack of confidence in his ideas. He thinks having an opinion and saying it loud is all that counts, and it's just not true.

The third guy is angry, and his comment sounds very insensitive. I didn't hear much of what he had to say though. His language was a little too colorful for my tastes, but his basic point that white people do not understand racism in America the way black people do is a valid one. He went too far with "white people only know how to rape and kill", obviously, but racism has been one of the most insidious issues in American society since before we were our own nation. That is not something to be ignored. His anger may be justified, but his expression of it is wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I'll buy that. Also, the genius in the first video has another one where he's holding a sign claiming the bankers are Nazi's while railing how the banks are run by the Jews.
    oh you haven't heard of the nazi-jews? they all gather together in secret meetings once a month and plot about how to take over the world.

the only thing they haven't figured out is how to penetrate tin-foil hats. :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    his basic point that white people do not understand racism in America the way black people do is a valid one. He went too far with "white people only know how to rape and kill", obviously, but racism has been one of the most insidious issues in American society since before we were our own nation. That is not something to be ignored. His anger may be justified, but his expression of it is wrong.
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    oh you haven't heard of the nazi-jews? they all gather together in secret meetings once a month and plot about how to take over the world.

the only thing they haven't figured out is how to penetrate tin-foil hats. :D
    There actually are some Jews who display anti-Jewish animus. Noam Chomsky, for example, loathes Israel and any Jews who are not on the left. George Soros participated in the confiscation of Jewish property while hiding out and pretending to be a gentile during the Holocaust, and considered it the best time of his life. Today, he funds openly anti-Semitic outfits like Ad-busters, which was the driving force behind the OWS movement. And, of course, the godfather of virulent self-hatred was Marx, whose diatribes about Jews are one of the best kept secrets of the left.

Of course, none of this changes the fact that when leftists openly proclaim vile, bigoted sentiments, you make excuses for them and try to pretend that they are not part of your movement, yet there they are, talking like Nazis (who, BTW, are among the OWS supporters), with nobody around them batting an eye. Clearly, their fellow occupiers don't see them as anything but like-minded souls. Their bigotry isn't an aberration, it's part and parcel of the movement. These are hateful loons, and your embrace of them speaks volumes.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I wonder why this hasn't upset Wei, he is very selective about what upsets him.
    These people are annoying, but did you really expect everyone at this thing to be well bred and charming?

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    These people are annoying, but did you really expect everyone at this thing to be well bred and charming?
    From what I have seen there is only a small percentage who are coherent.