Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    I watched the video and caught at least 6 objects thrown at the police by protestors:

At 0:33 and 0:38 from the right of the video.
    At 0:36, 0:38 and 0:45 from the bottom of the video.
    At 0:54 from the top of the video and land between the 2 parked cars.
    Wee Wee didn't see anything because he wasn't looking.

He heard/saw what he wanted to hear and see and disregarded the rest.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

I dont give two shits if he served in Iraq or not, that doesnt give someone a pass to break the law. When the cops tell you to leave and I am just guessing here YOU LEAVE. They were looking for a fight and they got one, tough shit that he took a gas can to the skull.

You know what pisses me off most about this story? 99% (no pun intended) of the leftists couldnt give two shits about vets of any war but now all of a sudden they use this idiots service as a weapon. Ugh if they think I will come around to their point of view using such bullshit like this they are more dumber then I thought.

I love this....

People trying to justify their position against law enforcement by invoking a U.S. marine who was engaged in a riot against the police.

I don't care what branch of the military you serve in, what wars you were deployed to or what rank you achieved. Your status as a "Veteran" does not give you license to break the law or take part in any organized demonstration that incites violence against this nations law enforcement officers.

Using his status as an "Iraq War Veteran" as some sort of ploy to justify his association with acts of violence against law enforcement; while demonizing the Oakland P.D. is nothing less than a blatant act of disrespect for the Military and all-too typical of the leftist agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Witmaster View Post
    I love this....

People trying to justify their position against law enforcement by invoking a U.S. marine who was engaged in a riot against the police.

I don't care what branch of the military you serve in, what wars you were deployed to or what rank you achieved. Your status as a "Veteran" does not give you license to break the law or take part in any organized demonstration that incites violence against this nations law enforcement officers.

Using his status as an "Iraq War Veteran" as some sort of ploy to justify his association with acts of violence against law enforcement; while demonizing the Oakland P.D. is nothing less than a blatant act of disrespect for the Military and all-too typical of the leftist agenda.
    Well said!
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

What caused this riot was the area was ordered cleared for cleaning. Yep, this is how children behave when Mom wants to clean their room.

This is why they are called shitters. Only partly because they shit in the street, partly because they like living in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    A counter to what? This guy is seriously injured, and it is sad. I don't now if he personally was doing anything violent, or if he was merely exercising his right to assembly.
    Right to assembly is one thing....provoking the police by throwing objects at them and refusing to obey lawful commands from law enforcement is another. Too bad you're so fucked in the head you can't understand this simple fact.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

This guy who acted more Like Cindy Sheehan then her brave son who died.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

There was indeed a warning that people may be arrested for not dispersing a few minutes before the tear gas and flash bangs started flying.
    No Wei, there was clear police warning that chemical agents would be used. Tear Gas would be fired into the crowd. I could clearly understand it in the crappy video's that have come in, they would have been able to as well.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

A counter to what? This guy is seriously injured, and it is sad. I don't now if he personally was doing anything violent, or if he was merely exercising his right to assembly.
    No, he was not exercising his right to assembly. He was taking part in what was borderline a riot. If he had been taking part in his legal right to assemble, he would not have been there disobeying lawful orders disperse from an illegal assembly.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.