Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 It's almost Halloween. 
    What are you people going to do on Halloween?

Me i'll probably stay home and watch horror films,too much moving to a new house to do anything.

It's just another Monday night for me...no need to do anything different.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Hand out candy to the few kids that still come by. The kids who know me will come for candy, because I give out the good stuff-Reeses, Kit Kats and Butterfingers. The first two still are the size of half a candy bar, like Halloween candy was when I was a kid. I also have a bag of M&Ms for toddlers and babies.

I have a rule, though-no candy for teenagers unless they are accompanying younger children.

I'll be working.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

I know I'll have work to do, but I expect to answer the door a few times so I'd best get some stuff in for Monday night. :)

I'm going to a party on Saturday night. This is my costume:

A Savers special. Instead of the boots though I have red stilettos. The spinner hat looks stupid but 'tis the holiday for looking stupid, I guess. :D

I teach on Monday night so I decided to go dark. Saved myself some money (and calories) by not buying candy. I don't think I'll get egged but who knows.
    2011 CU Fantasy Baseball Champion

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    We'll have a few ghouls and ghosts show up I'm sure!

I bought a cool plaster of paris skull that I'll light up with a creepy candle. :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Working a half day and then taking my kid trick or treatin'

Michael Myers having a quiet one this Halloween
    28-10-11

IMPLACABLE serial killer Michael Myers has announced plans to spend Halloween relaxing with friends instead of doing his usual murders.

Resilient giant Myers has become well-known for his annual October 31 killing sprees, which typically result in around 20 deaths.

However, this year the seemingly unkillable killer will forego his murderous routine in favour of a quieter night watching DVDs with a handful of close friends and a Grab Bag of Doritos at the facility where he is incarcerated.

Myers said: "Maybe it's an age thing, but I just don't feel the desire to relentlessly stalk teenagers with a variety of bladed weapons like I used to. Perhaps because I've been there and done it so many times.

"I do think when you lose the passion for something it's better to just stop.

"Plus physically it's a lot harder to bounce back from being shot, stabbed, set on fire, thrown off a roof, then shot some more, then impaled on a weathervane, then stabbed in the head, then set alight, then shot a couple more times when you're just two months' shy of 56.

"So we're going to watch some spooky movies at the unit where I am incarcerated. Nothing too intense, maybe Beetlejuice or Gremlins.

"I'm definitely not going to escape this year. Even if the orderly carelessly forgets to check my harnesses then goes off and sits in his office reading adult magazines and listening to loud music with his back to the door, as tends to happen.

"Although that is kind of difficult to resist."
    http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/s...-201110284480/

MNF - KC vs Bolts for a piece a 1st place
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots