1. #1 WOOHOO....I be a happy Warhammer 40,000 player!!!! 
    Finally, after 9 long years, my beloved Necrons got an update!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VxsnuyMIM0
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Nice. I'm hearing Eldar are starting to get some rumors. I'm excited about that. Time for everyone to start crying about Eldar cheese again. :D

I just started building a Flames of War army, so Warhammer has been a bit slow lately.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    I never really got into Warhammer 40k, though I would have loved too...spending that much time and money just to paint my own....eh... the new video game looks pretty awesome though :D
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    I never really got into Warhammer 40k, though I would have loved too...spending that much time and money just to paint my own....eh... the new video game looks pretty awesome though :D
    Space Marine was lack luster. It's a rental, do not buy it. Once you beat the campaign, there isn't anything to do. Multiplayer sucked.

Trading it in did get me $22 off of Modern Warfare 3 though. :D

If your interested in the game, it's relatively easy to get involved for a decent price. Ebay will net you some damn good deals, though if you go to play at gaming stores it's frowned apon. Should spend the money where you play, you know what I mean?

As for painting, you'll meet some snobs out there occasionally, but it's not exactly required. Do it at your own pace, or save up to have someone paint a unit or two now and again.

If your really interested I might have a couple units I could let go for a pretty reasonable price. :p
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Space Marine was lack luster. It's a rental, do not buy it. Once you beat the campaign, there isn't anything to do. Multiplayer sucked.

Trading it in did get me $22 off of Modern Warfare 3 though. :D

If your interested in the game, it's relatively easy to get involved for a decent price. Ebay will net you some damn good deals, though if you go to play at gaming stores it's frowned apon. Should spend the money where you play, you know what I mean?

As for painting, you'll meet some snobs out there occasionally, but it's not exactly required. Do it at your own pace, or save up to have someone paint a unit or two now and again.

If your really interested I might have a couple units I could let go for a pretty reasonable price. :p
    buy it? who said anything about that ;) :D

I'm not sure where I'd play anyway, the two closest game shops focus more on Magic than table tops and I don't really have the time and money right now to play.
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post

Great....more codex creep....

If having your troops able to resurrect on the table in front of you wasn't enough.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post

I think that was cool but I'm not sure...:D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by MountainMan View Post

If having your troops able to resurrect on the table in front of you wasn't enough.
    Eh... Dark Eldar showed they learned how to control the creep. Just a shame it had to until after the Space Wolves to figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainMan View Post

It's worse than it was previously. They only regen on a 5+, 4+ if there's a Lord or Cryptek with the Resurection Orb with them.

I'm just glat to be getting a codex that has more than 2 styles of play.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf