Thread: I might have time to start posting again!

1. #1 I might have time to start posting again! 
    Greetings CU. I've been gone for a month or more, had a lot going on in life. Mainly I've been working nearly 24/7 to help implement my company's new SecuredCloud platform. Trust me, this experience has been a geek's dream come true for me. Not everyone can make a damn good living by playing with literally tens of millions of dollars worth of the latest tech hardware on the market! It will be going live within the next couple of months, it's been long hours and a lot of hard work, but it's been one hell of a good experience for me.

Anyway, things are still pretty busy, but I've started catching up on politics and following the primaries again, so I figured I'd come back and start posting again. How have things been while I've been away?
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Super Moderator Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by malloc View Post
    Greetings CU. I've been gone for a month or more, had a lot going on in life. Mainly I've been working nearly 24/7 to help implement my company's new SecuredCloud platform. Trust me, this experience has been a geek's dream come true for me. Not everyone can make a damn good living by playing with literally tens of millions of dollars worth of the latest tech hardware on the market! It will be going live within the next couple of months, it's been long hours and a lot of hard work, but it's been one hell of a good experience for me.

Anyway, things are still pretty busy, but I've started catching up on politics and following the primaries again, so I figured I'd come back and start posting again. How have things been while I've been away?

Glad to have you back!
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

Good to see you back. Sounds like an exciting project. You have mostly missed #Occupy! :D