Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Occupy Protester Arrested In $10M Arson Fire

FORT COLLINS, Colo. -- Police have arrested an Occupy Fort Collins protester in connection with a $10 million arson fire that damaged dozens of condominiums and businesses in Fort Collins.

Benjamin David Gilmore, 29, was arrested on Thursday night on suspicion of arson, burglary and criminal mischief.

On Oct. 24, a fire started at 3:30 a.m. in a four-story apartment complex under construction. The fire spread to the occupied Penny Flats condominium and retail building next door. ...
    http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...79/detail.html

Police were called to two violent incidents at Occupy Los Angeles on Friday, adding to questions about the protest and its future.

In the morning, a woman was arrested at the encampment outside City Hall after she set another person's clothes on fire, police said. In another incident hours later, a woman was arrested after protesters said she struck a man with a tent pole. Both were booked on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon.

Also Friday, police arrested a man on suspicion of climbing a tree and dumping fluorescent paint on a historic marble fountain that the city barricaded earlier this week to protect from vandalism. ...
    http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...,7765367.story

They're indistinguishable from Tea Partiers you know?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

So in other words we can chalk up ELF to be among the OWS supporters.

What I find disturbing is how the media are portraying these people. It's one thing to have a valid point. What makes this country great, contrary to what KS, wee wee, lainie, and our other resident leftists might think, is that we can disagree with one another without any repercussion from an oppressive government. However, there are limits. The Constitution grants us the right to peaceably assemble to petition the government for a redress of grievances. When you trash the property you are occupying, raping the women in your group, stealing from one another, and destroying property in general, whatever message you are trying to convey is going to get lost and your cause is lost before it even gets off the ground and you're going to be looked at as a bunch of snot nosed brats with nothing better to do who were looking for an excuse to be asshats.

That said, even with all of this violence and destruction, the leftist media are choosing to ignore all of that in favor of moving their "progressive" agenda forward. They are obviously behind these clowns and are willing to bury the truth in hopes of creating this idiocy as a way of life which goes against what journalism is supposed to be about. On the other hand, the most peaceful of the movements(Tea Party vs. OWS) is constantly being portrayed as a bunch of violent racists hell bent on dragging this country back to the Jim Crow days even though every single video and account of Tea Party rallies...let me repeat that...EVERY SINGLE Tea Party rally has been peaceful, non combative, not to mention that where the rally had taken place, it ended up cleaner than the way the rallyers found it when they got there. Thankfully, there are alternative forms of media where the truth does come out and as we've seen in this thread, it obvious which movement is best for this country.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/11/0...deteriorating/

3 Charged With Dealing Crack; Occupy Boston ‘Deteriorating
    ’BOSTON (CBS) – Three people arrested Thursday night inside the Occupy Boston camp have been charged with dealing crack cocaine.

WBZ NewsRadio 1030’s Carl Stevens, who spent the night at the camp a few weeks ago, talked to a man who spends most nights at Occupy Boston. He said things have gone downhill.

“Things have changed drastically. It seems to be deteriorating,” the man told Carl. “A lot of drug use, alcohol use, people getting into fights… It’s deteriorating pretty quick.”
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    The amount of "Teh Stupid" in these groups is beyond belief...
    May the FORCE be with you!

In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    May the FORCE be with you!

Minutes of an emergency meeting at Occupy Portland. They set out their various problems quite clearly in this.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...O2Y/edit?pli=1

#OccupyPortland Police Blotter: Protesters Threaten To Assault “Pizza Schmizza” Employees Because They Ran Out Of Breadsticks…
    http://moonbattracker.com/wordpress/?p=3431