Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    The kooks hit St. Louis again today. Looks like they broke into some tower to hang some banners or something. Saw it on Fox. :D

SLW laughed.:D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Think we can add home robbery.

From The Smoking Gun:
    The 32-year-old “Occupy Pensacola” protester was arrested yesterday on felony burglary and larceny charges for allegedly robbing a neighbor’s home of furniture that he used at the protest group’s encampment outside City Hall. [...]

When questioned by a deputy, Scott stated, “Yes, I took the furniture. I was going to give it back, but haven’t had a chance to.” Scott, investigators noted, admitted entering English’s home through a rear window, taking the furniture, and using some of the purloined items “at the Occupy Pensacola Camp located at City Hall.”
    He was going t return it, but really, with all the lice, ringworm, scabies, TB, and STDs.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post

From The Smoking Gun:
    The 32-year-old “Occupy Pensacola” protester was arrested yesterday on felony burglary and larceny charges for allegedly robbing a neighbor’s home of furniture that he used at the protest group’s encampment outside City Hall. [...]

When questioned by a deputy, Scott stated, “Yes, I took the furniture. I was going to give it back, but haven’t had a chance to.” Scott, investigators noted, admitted entering English’s home through a rear window, taking the furniture, and using some of the purloined items “at the Occupy Pensacola Camp located at City Hall.”
    He was going t return it, but really, with all the lice, ringworm, scabies, TB, and STDs.
    If I was the owner of the stolen goods I'd have them burned instead of putting the items back in my house. Who knows what filth and disease these OWS vermin transferred to the stolen furnishings.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post

From The Smoking Gun:

I thought that they were against borrowing stuff. I guess the lice, ringworm, scabies, TB and STDs were just interest on the loan of the furniture. :D
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Now we can add animal abuse, assaulting a police horse.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1e7_1321661594

Click the black bar at the top of the player, it will take you to the video.

But in retrospect the police are in their own right getting even in Portland.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY1I9dtygSo

Pay very close attention at 1:30.

From Jawa

This was at the same protest where these "peaceful" demonstrators punched a police horse.

Notice they raise their hands, but still continue to push against the police barricades with their bodies. Plus, you can see objects being thrown at Police. There were also reports that the "peaceful protesters were spitting on the police.

Sorry, hippies, but that's ASSAULT, even if your hands are raised.

Here's a picture, in case you want it for your desktop wallpaper:

(Click for larger view)
    Rest In Peace America

It's Mongo!
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I feel sorry for the cops, they are doing a very difficult job and doing it well.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Couple of updates.

One is an assault.

Join or else!
    At about 5:09 p.m., the female student was approached by a man at “the northeast exterior of the Haas Pavilion,” according to a UCPD crime alert.

The man asked the suspect if she was going to the protest on Sproul Plaza, and when the victim answered “no,” the suspect yelled at her. “People like you are the reason that California is in debt,” he said, according to the crime alert.

The suspect then threw a full aluminum water bottle at the victim’s face.
    http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2011/11/20...g-ows-protest/

Rest In Peace America

Where will it end for these mongrels? It is down right disgusting.

How about some big mean police dogs and some flame throwers for roach control? Brutus, the dude that won the Congressional Medfal of Honor was a cross breed weighing in at over 200 pounds. And yet he was very gentle with a little baby on the video I saw of him.

In Iraq he quiietly slit the throat of a guard, did a couple more in, and then helped his master and others to escape their prison.

I catch hell on a libreral site for being so mean spirited, but without law and order our precious freedom to lip off isn't worth a tinkers damn.

We can add destruction of a Christmas Display.

ALBANY — Vandals on Christmas Eve inflicted the most extensive damage to the Capital Holiday Lights display in Washington Park in its 15-year history there.

Sgt. Lenny Ricchiuti, who heads the Albany Police Athletic League, which puts on the display as a fundraiser, said 15 light displays were damaged, graffiti was sprayed on corporate sign boards, some of which were destroyed and several power cords were cut.

“We took the signs down and replaced them right away because we didn’t want any kids to see this,” Ricchiuti said.

The damage happened sometime very late Friday or early Saturday in relatively isolated sections of the park.

“We found the damage at about 4:45 p.m. Christmas Eve when we came to power up the displays for the night,” Ricchiuti said. “We got to Lowe’s just before they closed at 6 p.m. and bought $2,000 worth of orange extension cords to replace some of the ones that were cut.”

Police estimated the cost of the damage at about $25,000.

Electricians went to the park on Christmas Day to make repairs to the drive-through display of lighted scenes, some animated, that covers a large section of the park.

“This is by far the worst damage we have ever had to the display,” Ricchiuti said.

Police said some of the graffiti messages seemed to echo themes and slogans associated with the recently ended Occupy Albany protest, including “Stop corporate greed” and “Don’t shop at Wal-Mart.”
    Rest In Peace America