Thread: Herman Cain - America Is Ready

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14
  1. #11  
    Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    538
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Your support for Jerry Brown in the last election here makes the above an outright lie. You are a liberal troll masquerading as a so called conservative....go elsewhere and peddle your goods because we aint buying what you have to sell.
    I NEVER outright supported Jerry Brown. But if you're going to have pro-abortion Meg Whitman vs. pro-abortion Jerry Brown, then I will go with what's in the best interests of REAL conservatives, in the long run. And I DON'T apologize for it. I'm sick and tired of people like Karl Rove telling me that I have to "suck it up" and vote for a liberal Republican because I have "nowhere else to go".

    A Republican win means NOTHING without principles.
     

  2. #12  
    Senior Member txradioguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Bavaria
    Posts
    7,223
    Quote Originally Posted by mike128 View Post
    I NEVER outright supported Jerry Brown. But if you're going to have pro-abortion Meg Whitman vs. pro-abortion Jerry Brown, then I will go with what's in the best interests of REAL conservatives, in the long run. And I DON'T apologize for it. I'm sick and tired of people like Karl Rove telling me that I have to "suck it up" and vote for a liberal Republican because I have "nowhere else to go".

    A Republican win means NOTHING without principles.
    Oh God here we go with the "real Conservatives" bull again.

    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

    Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

    To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

    The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.
     

  3. #13  
    Senior Member Zathras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    6,086
    Quote Originally Posted by DUmbass128 View Post
    I NEVER outright supported Jerry Brown. But if you're going to have pro-abortion Meg Whitman vs. pro-abortion Jerry Brown, then I will go with what's in the best interests of REAL conservatives, in the long run. And I DON'T apologize for it. I'm sick and tired of people like Karl Rove telling me that I have to "suck it up" and vote for a liberal Republican because I have "nowhere else to go".

    A Republican win means NOTHING without principles.
    Yawn...more lies from DUmbass128, the Obumbles supporter. In a thread titled MEG WHITMAN SUCKS!! I Hope Governor Moonbeam Wins! you started....

    Quote Originally Posted by DUmbass128
    I sure hope that self-serving Billionairess Bitch goes down in flames this November! I'll take Governor Moonbeam over her any day!
    Link

    Sure does sound like outright support for Brown to me. Sorry DUmbass128 but I don't believe a single word you say.
    Last edited by Zathras; 11-02-2011 at 01:30 PM.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf
     

  4. #14  
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
    Posts
    8,757
    Quote Originally Posted by mike128 View Post
    I NEVER outright supported Jerry Brown. But if you're going to have pro-abortion Meg Whitman vs. pro-abortion Jerry Brown, then I will go with what's in the best interests of REAL conservatives, in the long run. And I DON'T apologize for it. I'm sick and tired of people like Karl Rove telling me that I have to "suck it up" and vote for a liberal Republican because I have "nowhere else to go".

    A Republican win means NOTHING without principles.
    see, whats wrong with you (if you're not a libtard troll, which i doubt) and all the other 100% is that you don't understand that people are entitled and have their own personal opinions and that for conservatives that does NOT translate to policy or the way they Govern.

    You supported Moonbeam, you'd be supporting Obama because of one issue IF Romney is nominated because they aren't "pure" enough for you. You're willing to compromise your supposed principles on abortion by refraining to vote against the man who has one of the worst voting records on abortion who has ever held the position of President of the United States.
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •