Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 42
  1. #31  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,120
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    i hope this isn't even a blip on the radar. I do not want anything to derail Cain's GOP candidacy.
    Good for you Weible!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
     

  2. #32  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    i hope this isn't even a blip on the radar. I do not want anything to derail Cain's GOP candidacy.
    Nor do we want anything to derail his presidency.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
     

  3. #33  
    Our widdle friend. Wei Wu Wei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,414
    hahaha I just might vote for Cain in the GOP primary. it's an open system here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.
     

  4. #34  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,060
    Here's another example of liberal hypocrisy. Cain was on Fox News this morning and he categorically denied the accusations and said the settlement was from the Restaurant Association but he denies the charges. That said, the MSM is going to run with this like Walter Payton carrying a football drying to drag him down. However, during Bill Clinton's campaign, the Jennifer Flowers and Paula Jones accusations were already common knowledge but they held him up as some kind of savior.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
     

  5. #35  
    Destroyer of Worlds Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Posts
    5,175
    Worst part about this is, we don't know who really leaked it.

    Its all too easy to blame obumble, after all Cain is a serious threat at this time, and could beat him.

    But this could be coming from the right. Romney and Perry are trailing Cain. And this could damage Cain enough to help ether of them.

    This is a non issue. Two "Nameless" individuals who is making claims without proof, or fulling hearing the whole story. And with now two months till the first Caucus in Iowa. Its Oct. surprise time.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009
     

  6. #36  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,060
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Worst part about this is, we don't know who really leaked it.

    Its all too easy to blame obumble, after all Cain is a serious threat at this time, and could beat him.

    But this could be coming from the right. Romney and Perry are trailing Cain. And this could damage Cain enough to help ether of them.

    This is a non issue. Two "Nameless" individuals who is making claims without proof, or fulling hearing the whole story. And with now two months till the first Caucus in Iowa. Its Oct. surprise time.
    This allegedly happened in the 90's. Most people are smart enough to chalk this up to ancient history.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
     

  7. #37  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,151
    Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    I knew a guy... cool guy, good guy. His supervisor (female) asked him out, and he turned it down. She accused him of sexual harassment. I urged him to come out of the closet as bisexual to up the ante, calling her a bi basher.

    He didn't.

    He was fired and moved back to Jersey.


    ~QC
    Your friend was none to bright on many levels, I'd sleep with most women (if they were clean and disease free) to get a promotion or to save my job at the very least, but if she was good looking then thats a bonus. :D
     

  8. #38  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Your friend was none to bright on many levels, I'd sleep with most women (if they were clean and disease free) to get a promotion or to save my job at the very least, but if she was good looking then thats a bonus. :D
    My wife would probably object to my doing that. He apparently had a girlfriend and took the relationship seriously enough that he didn't want to sleep with someone else, even to protect his job. Besides, he might have been working for Helen Thomas.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
     

  9. #39  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    My wife would probably object to my doing that. He apparently had a girlfriend and took the relationship seriously enough that he didn't want to sleep with someone else, even to protect his job. Besides, he might have been working for Helen Thomas.
    Well the odds are good you wont have a helen thomas to work with, besides she doesnt like jews so you're safe. :D

    But Im not jewish so that could be a problem :(
     

  10. #40  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,269
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    i hope this isn't even a blip on the radar. I do not want anything to derail Cain's GOP candidacy.


    I remember saying that about Clinton.

    I remember when the left said that about Reagan.

    I remember when Bush was toast.

    I remember when my son in law (A Democrat) and I agreed that Obama was unelectable.

    You don't know nuthin.........:p
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •