Thread: Cain team denies report of sexual harassment

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Well the odds are good you wont have a helen thomas to work with, besides she doesnt like jews so you're safe. :D

But Im not jewish so that could be a problem :(
    It's okay. Just tell her that your seeing eye dog objects to your sleeping with her on aesthetic grounds. :D
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Your friend was none to bright on many levels, I'd sleep with most women (if they were clean and disease free) to get a promotion or to save my job at the very least, but if she was good looking then thats a bonus. :D
    As Ody noted, my friend did have a girlfriend, plus. . .he just wasn't going to give into her. Why should he? A woman shouldn't put up with it, why should he?

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    My wife would probably object to my doing that. He apparently had a girlfriend and took the relationship seriously enough that he didn't want to sleep with someone else, even to protect his job. Besides, he might have been working for Helen Thomas.
    He wasn't. She WAS a pretty girl, no doubt. But for him, it was being in a relationship he was pleased with and just the principle of the thing. I told him no woman or gay man would put up with that ish and if they needed a PC card to feel good about putting that bitch through the wringer, he should come out. He had the trump card in a high - stakes PC poker game and he refused to play it. THAT'S what boggles my mind still.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.